Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Hi all,

Was not sure which thread to put this in. (also my first post) I viewed this forum for years as a guest but never joined.

I've just relocated to Warsaw from London and was wondering if by any chance there are any fellow mags in Warsaw and where they watch the games? By background Im born and bred in newcastle but left when i was 18 - used to have a season ticket until I worked in London but still get back for the odd game.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've gambled on the token Irish bar today.

might be worth getting in touch with those at nufc.com, they had an article recently asking people to write in if they wanted to know about other nufc fans in their part of the world.

Hi all,

Was not sure which thread to put this in. (also my first post) I viewed this forum for years as a guest but never joined.

I've just relocated to Warsaw from London and was wondering if by any chance there are any fellow mags in Warsaw and where they watch the games? By background Im born and bred in newcastle but left when i was 18 - used to have a season ticket until I worked in London but still get back for the odd game.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've gambled on the token Irish bar today.

Warsaw: Bar Below, ul. Marszałkowska 64

Warsaw: Champions Sports Bar Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79 (Marriott Hotel)

I'm not frustrated in the least. I'm very happy. My dressing room is bouncing. I might invite a few of [the protesters] into the dressing room and see that in there it doesn't affect us at all

Steve Kean.

I never thought I'd hate a manager as much as Phil Brown but I f***ing hate this lying sack of s***. His face when he talks and his endless lies about how it doesn't affect him. You're a c*** mate and almost everyone can't wait till you're out of a job

N'Zogbia suspended by Villa for serious breach of contract :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Any idea what he did?

McLeish said: "Charles never turned up to treatment on one of the days last week when we was supposed to so he's got to take it on the chin and he has to show us the great player he can be.