Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Gves you no hope if his own brother can't accept it,what a w*****

Is there any reason to believe or not believe what John is saying? I am not blessed with information regarding Justin's true sexual preference and John would have more knowledge than me (and his daughter). I've no opinion on the quotes, but it would be better if they just let the man rest in peace. His soul was tortured enough during his Earthly life.

Have got tickets from a guy at work for the bamburgh suite tomo, how early do you have to go before kickoff for the meal? Hope someone has been in before, I certainly haven't!

Despite more than 40 years of service at Newcastle United, long-serving tea lady Kath Cassidy has never seen a Magpies match. But that will all change on Sunday, when the 85-year-old will be given one of the best seats in the house for the clash with Norwich City....

But this weekend she will be in the directors box at the Sports Direct Arena, along with her family, after the club gave her Mother's Day off so she could finally watch her heroes in action.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120318/toon-tea-lady-to-watch-first-match_2281670_2664257?

:D :thup:

aye think so, they went 1 up and did bracewell hit a screamer to equalise?  5-1 maybe.

:snod: what a night.

Venison scored the screamer at the Gallowgate.

Wasn't that the 3-1 the season after? With Kitson et al...

Townsend thumped a belter in n'all.

Could be wrong.

Kilmarnock's Liam Kelly's farther had a heart Attack just after the final whistle yesterday, after Kilmarnock had won the cup against Celtic, he later died in hospital :(

Kilmarnock's Liam Kelly's farther had a heart Attack just after the final whistle yesterday, after Kilmarnock had won the cup against Celtic, he later died in hospital :(

Such a rollercoaster day of emotions for him, unfortunately he'll never properly be able to celebrate the victory :/