Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

At least Anal Oliver had some insight into the club .. so would publish alot of rumours that were interesting to read. Lee actually knows nothing.

Anal was on the books of NUFC for a number of years under Freddie, which was a f***ing disgrace.  Journalists need to be independent.

Perhaps more of a balance to what is going on at the moment. It seems like none of the journalists have any idea what is going on inside the club. All we get is the same type of interview with a different player every week.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

According to most inside sources, Guardiola will leave. To be announced tomorrow.

Fuck.

I think he was going to leave regardless of what happened this season. I know he never signs more than a 1 year deal, but just seems its been mentioned more than ever he could possible step down at the end of the season 'to rest'.

Who do you think will take over?

According to most inside sources, Guardiola will leave. To be announced tomorrow.

f***.

5/6 on Pep not being at Barca next season.

10/1 on him being next Chelsea manager

:hmm:

f***.

I think he was going to leave regardless of what happened this season. I know he never signs more than a 1 year deal, but just seems its been mentioned more than ever he could possible step down at the end of the season 'to rest'.

I know the fact he's stalled so much on resigning was a bad sign, but everybody expected for one more year and then stepping down.

Dunno who'll we get, some of the names are :anguish: but if we really got Bielsa (who I don't see leaving Athletic so soon) that would get my juices flowing again.

I don't think Pep will go to another club right now, always talked a lot about wanting to spend some time with his family and away from the stress of the job. An international job wouldn't surprise me, there's bound to be some seats opening up after the Euros.

f***.

I know the fact he's stalled so much on resigning was a bad sign, but everybody expected for one more year and then stepping down.

Dunno who'll we get, some of the names are :anguish: but if we really got Bielsa (who I don't see leaving Athletic so soon) that would get my juices flowing again.

I don't think Pep will go to another club right now, always talked a lot about wanting to spend some time with his family and away from the stress of the job. An international job wouldn't surprise me, there's bound to be some seats opening up after the Euros.

VI - I hope this hasn't been asked before, but why would he step down? He's only been manager for a few years, won the league 3 years in a row and really had a brilliant year last year.  But why step down? Are Barca fans or the board calling for him to go? Or is he just a man who wants a new challenge?

f***.

VI - I hope this hasn't been asked before, but why would he step down? He's only been manager for a few years, won the league 3 years in a row and really had a brilliant year last year.  But why step down? Are Barca fans or the board calling for him to go? Or is he just a man who wants a new challenge?

Nah, Barça fans have been chanting for him to stay all year long, even after the Chelsea game. He's always been talking about wanting some time away from the stress, and the fact that he doesn't want to stay at the same place all his career.

Four years isn't that much, but it's a decent tenure for a Spanish club, we have a different culture than England regarding that.

f***.

Nah, Barça fans have been chanting for him to stay all year long, even after the Chelsea game. He's always been talking about wanting some time away from the stress, and the fact that he doesn't want to stay at the same place all his career.

Four years isn't that much, but it's a decent tenure for a Spanish club, we have a different culture than England regarding that.

4 seasons would put him in the top 10 longest serving current managers in the whole of the football league at the minute. But I get your point.

Fuck.

I'd be gutted at this. Is there any replacement that wouldnt be a step down? And will there be any shock playing departures?