Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I've just read a post insinuating a certain young English midfielder is currently serving a ban for recreational drug use and is not injured.  It was a combination of quotes:

The Football Association will defend its policy of keeping the identity of players who fail drug tests for recreational substances confidential in the wake of a Channel 4 documentary that named a Scottish international as one of those who had served a ban in secret.

Wilshere said on his Twitter account: "Ankle scan just showed some inflammation. Hopefully will settle down in a few days."

Thoughts?

I've just read a post insinuating a certain young English midfielder is currently serving a ban for recreational drug use and is not injured.  It was a combination of quotes:

The Football Association will defend its policy of keeping the identity of players who fail drug tests for recreational substances confidential in the wake of a Channel 4 documentary that named a Scottish international as one of those who had served a ban in secret.

Wilshere said on his Twitter account: "Ankle scan just showed some inflammation. Hopefully will settle down in a few days."

Thoughts?

I don't see how those two quotes are related.

Especially so considering there were reports in the early days of his injury that indicated he would be out for a considerable time.

I actually have no idea, but I love stirring a good conspiracy.

Also never realised that about 1998, how come we never hear about Man U throwing away a 12 point lead? This season too they were something like 8 points clear with just 6 to play at a point when people were starting to compare City to us in 96.

Also never realised that about 1998, how come we never hear about Man U throwing away a 12 point lead? This season too they were something like 8 points clear with just 6 to play at a point when people were starting to compare City to us in 96.

Haters gon' hate.

Because Keegan went crazy and started headbutting grannies, whilst Fergie shared some whiskey with the press.

Qataris eye Newcastle buyout

Newcastle and Fulham are to be ‘scoped out’ by intermediaries working for senior members of the Qatari Royal Family as potential takeover targets, I can reveal.

The extended family of the ruling Al Thani clan hold about £40billion of assets via the QIA sovereign wealth fund alone, and they are exploring options to expand their football portfolio via other investment vehicles ahead of the 2022 World Cup.

On the radar: The Qatari royal family are interested in buying Newcastle

They have ambitions to own new clubs in the Premier League and Italy’s Serie A to add to those already owned in France (Paris St-Germain) and Spain’s La Liga (Malaga).

‘The long-term plan is to own a top-flight club in each of England, Italy, France and Spain by the time the 2022 World Cup happens,’ a source tells me.

‘They want clubs that they can transform, take to the next level and make into European regulars, so established clubs like Manchester United have been discounted.

‘Newcastle are attractive for their size and potential, and the only other real alternative is a London club, with Fulham a possibility.’

No contact has been made with either club’s owner. Third-party assessors will make detailed reports on the viability of bids for each.

‘There could be movement as early as this

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/article-2140143/Nick-Harris-Spyros-Gianniotis.html#ixzz1u7bTwhpM

it starts (scroll down that page)

No thank you.

I'll pass as well. Much rather have Ashley than the sheikhs.

Not sure where to put this... :lol: :lol:

You'd think after making a complete tit out of yourself and your company in 1998 under similar circumstances, you'd not make the same mistake again. What a complete pleb.

My boss is fucking awesome. When I started six months ago and she found out I was a Toon fan, she mentioned an 09-10 shirt she had signed by the squad someone involved with Ipswich Town gave her. Linked to something involving Sir Bobby. She brought it in to work and gave it to me today! :aww:

did you shag her?

:lol: Nah. She's an Arsenal fan in Ipswich with links with ITFC after years of hospitality. Said it'll just be sat in her closet so gave it to me. Not that I wouldn't, like.

did you shag her?

:lol: Nah. She's an Arsenal fan in Ipswich with links with ITFC after years of hospitality. Said it'll just be sat in her closet so gave it to me. Not that I wouldn't, like.

What the...