Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

So, you guys pay for BBC to exist, right? But you have no power to get someone like Lawro off the air? Just a question.

Don't know why you'd want to, the bloke's comedic gold. Every time he does his angina laugh I find myself in hysterics and his jokes are so shite they border on the sublime, eg in the final " a bit risque from pique" said with a cheeky tone was beyond cringe it was sheer brilliance.

so that transfer request worked out for Holt, nice shiny new long contract with nice shiny wage rise

Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC

BREAKING NEWS: Grant Holt signs new 3 year deal and former Barnsley man Jacob Butterfield signs - more to follow on

Heard a story from a mate that Holt was never leaving. All the WAGS take their kids to the same nursery in norwich, mates mum works there and his wife said he was just doing it all for a new contract! ha ha. Then she realised what she'd said and quickly changed the subject!

so that transfer request worked out for Holt, nice shiny new long contract with nice shiny wage rise

Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC

BREAKING NEWS: Grant Holt signs new 3 year deal and former Barnsley man Jacob Butterfield signs - more to follow on

Heard a story from a mate that Holt was never leaving. All the WAGS take their kids to the same nursery in norwich, mates mum works there and his wife said he was just doing it all for a new contract! ha ha. Then she realised what she'd said and quickly changed the subject!

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/119/638/waynesworld-cool-story-bro.jpg