Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak

21-year-old Leeds fan Aaron Cawley jailed for four months for assaulting Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Chris Kirkland

Good!

smaller sentence than someone who went for a swim in the boat race.

Guest neesy111

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak

21-year-old Leeds fan Aaron Cawley jailed for four months for assaulting Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Chris Kirkland

Good!

smaller sentence than someone who went for a swim in the boat race.

That jail sentence for the Boat Race thing is an absolute joke imo.

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial

Just In! Brand new styles of men’s gilets available now. These stylish gilets are perfect for keeping out that... http://fb.me/1G7jmYEMW

gilets :anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

whats wrong with Gilets??

when di they stop being 'bodywarmers' ?

about 10 years ago i think

Gilets are good for anywhere you want to be warmer eg a) England b) Any other cold place. they are also good for using your arms in those places when a) Driving b) not driving.

you can't drive in a coat ?

Gilets are good for anywhere you want to be warmer eg a) England b) Any other cold place. they are also good for using your arms in those places when a) Driving b) not driving.

nah- find it too restrictive.  edit got fairly wide shoulders and very long arms, coats were not designed that way.

nah- find it too restrictive.

has the coat got straps on the sleeves ?

Being at uni, the only people I ever see wearing them are the twats who wear chinos and are LADs who love BANTA. I hate those guys

Being at uni, the only people I ever see wearing them are the twats who wear chinos and are LADs who love BANTA. I hate those guys

well im definately not one of those wankers :lol:

what mad coats do you wear- see my edit anyway more info supplied.

what mad coats do you wear- see my edit anyway more info supplied.

thought you may have been wearing one of these..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9e4DAiz1KjzshDNj4ptkv2ckt6N7mjBGVkbqmCfVSveP5gFpX

Twitter: @Sammy_Ameobi.

"Come down to Shearer's bar at 8pm to play for a chance to challenge me, @TaylorR1984 & 2 more of the lads on fifa13 #nufc"

anybody seen this? is it real?

thinks its brill that the players will meet fans in a bar to play a game,  loving it.