Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Mind boggling amounts that man, how big is the PL outside the uk exactly?

I Norway its crazy. Almost all matches on TV, all available for streaming on net.

On average i do believe that we are the country with biggest interest in PL outside the  UK.

All straight men between 10-75years do have some kind of relation to the PL.

Noel Gallagher, total legend:

IT has been a while since NOEL GALLAGHER served up one of his razor-sharp verbal volleys.

But GARY NEVILLE is just the kind of comedy character to spark the full force of a Scud missile from the former OASIS hero.

Earlier this week Gary took the liberty of quoting Noel's classic track Fade Away on Twitter after Manchester United all but wrapped up the Premier League title.

He wrote: "'While we're living, the dreams we have as children fade away.' Not if you support United!"

Like little Gary playing the offside trap, it has gone pear-shaped.

Here is Manchester City fanatic Mr N Gallagher's response:

"I feel violated. If Mr Neville continues to use the holy scriptures of Oasis to communicate with the Cockney massive, I shall be forced to come up to Cheshire in the middle of the night, break into his house, tie him to a chair, make him listen to the Best Of Simply d(Red)ful while I pull his tash out one grey hair at a time (with my teeth), liberate those Oasis CDs and s*** in his manbag. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..."

The veteran Reds defender and former England misery-guts - who retired this season - once sent Noel a guitar to sign as a little birthday treat to himself.

It came back with the affectionate marker pen message: "Happy Birthday knobhead. MCFC x.

Mind boggling amounts that man, how big is the PL outside the uk exactly?

Usually around 10 matches a week on here in the States.  We get two/three live on Saturday, two (if there are that many) live on Sunday, then we get all of the weeknight (Mon/Tue) matches live as well.  Then they will also show tape delays of matches that were played when more "marquee" matches were on earlier in the day.

All games shown live over here. The BPL is undoubtedly big in Asia. The La Liga and Serie A are not as strong comparatively, and their insane broadcast hours do not help either.

Guest toonlass

Birmingham goalkeeper Ben Foster has made himself unavailable for England duty for an indefinite period to help prolong his club career.

The 28-year-old has been the number two to Manchester City's Joe Hart since last year's World Cup but has had a series of injury problems.

Foster said: "Performing at the highest level game in, game out... really takes it out of your body.

"I'm certainly not closing a door on the international side forever."

More to follow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13361020.stm

Birmingham goalkeeper Ben Foster has made himself unavailable for England duty for an indefinite period to help prolong his club career.

The 28-year-old has been the number two to Manchester City's Joe Hart since last year's World Cup but has had a series of injury problems.

Foster said: "Performing at the highest level game in, game out... really takes it out of your body.

"I'm certainly not closing a door on the international side forever."

More to follow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13361020.stm

Ah, one of those "You don't fire me, I quit" international football retirements.

Guest Chubby Jason

All that sitting on the bench watching Joe Hart in net must really take it out of you.

"Incidentally, it’s called The Poznan because City played a team called Lech Poznan earlier this season and their fans did the same dance – we just named it in their honour!"

It's called 'The Poznan' cos you stole it off them, you kernts.

If I mention Neil Lennon getting attacked, am I going to get the Giggs treatment? :lol:

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas

I just don't see what Neil Lennon has done wrong. Outspoken? Most certainly. But managers like that all over world & they don't get attacked

Gejon82 Jon Lockwood @

@MsiDouglas Because he's ginger?

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas @

@Gejon82 I get a few people wanting to belt me... Maybe it's that

Oops :lol:

If I mention Neil Lennon getting attacked, am I going to get the Giggs treatment? :lol:

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas

I just don't see what Neil Lennon has done wrong. Outspoken? Most certainly. But managers like that all over world & they don't get attacked

Gejon82 Jon Lockwood @

;D

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas

Gejon82 Jon Lockwood @

:lol: