Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Apparently we have the worst respect towards refs in the league.

It's from players and staff isn't it? I bet Man Utd have a decent score even with Fergie being banned every other week for something he's said about officials. :lol:

I think we are one of the cleanest and fairest teams in the league. I know many teams will say the same, but in all honesty I cannot for the life of me see why we are down there. Fulham are a bunch of dirty cunts as well, typical Hughes team.

I think we are one of the cleanest and fairest teams in the league. I know many teams will say the same, but in all honesty I cannot for the life of me see why we are down there. Fulham are a bunch of dirty cunts as well, typical Hughes team.

:tiote:

Pua dirty as fuck us.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Have I missed something?

Why is 'Blackpool will not sack Ian holloway even if they go down' a top story on ssn

They should give him a blank canvas

Guest toonlass

Have I missed something?

Why is 'Blackpool will not sack Ian holloway even if they go down' a top story on ssn

They should give him a blank canvas

slow news day

Radgie. Think back to when we were relegated. Media outlets melted and fans of other clubs inundated them. West Ham go down and its a 5 minute piece on SSN then a slow news day after lunch.

Guest toonlass

we have less points for respect towards the ref than "run up to the other side of the field and surround the ref" manchester united how the fuck is that possible

We have Joey Barton.

Chelsea top of the PL fair play league?

"The fair play league takes in to account respect towards referees..."

:dowie:

Ivanovic was a disgrace yesterday

Misspelt Ramires there.

Misspelt Terry there.

Fyp.

When was our last away penalty? I remember Guthrie scoring one at Wigan during the relegation season ( I think) but was that our last one?

I've just gone through, and that was certainly the last away one we scored, and I can't remember us missing one since...