Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Before his professional sports career Holden played competitive Counter-Strike and went by the alias Holden and most famously played for Forsaken in the United States. During his time with the team he helped them to a second place at the WCG 2002 qualifier and 8th place at CPL Summer 2003. His CS career took a back seat as he began to play soccer seriously for Clemson University and this eventually led into his MLS career.[23][24]

Holden has admitted that he is slightly embarrassed by his gaming career, stating "When I first started playing football professionally it all started to come out and I was a bit ashamed of it. I tried to hide it but eventually I've just started to embrace it. There's nothing I can do. I've deleted it off my Wikipedia page about four or five times and someone just keeps putting it back up there!"

225620_191084860937175_100001069876267_502404_2014810_n.jpg

Is there a sick smiley?

The thing is about Stoke is that there football is so utterly negative that they'll probably win the Europa league if they get there. I honestly cannot see some Portugese/Spanish/Italian team going to the arse-end of Britain and winning. They will be utterly bamboozled and eventualy just submit after 90 minutes of brutal areal bombardment, getting the shit kicked out of them, and sheer boredom.

Meant to mention this yesterday, anyone else see the Paul Merson 'interview' taken from So Foot that was printed in the Sun yesterday? Looks like another footballer being screwed over by them :lol: Has quotes talking about being injected by mysterious yellow liquid that he knew nothing about, and various other supplements that he'd never heard of. But didn't care, because of the amount of alcohol and drugs he was already putting into himself anyways. :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Sir Alex Ferguson charged with improper conduct by FA for commenting on Howard Webb before Chelsea & saying he was "the best referee".

North End did not take the Blackpool flyover very well with Phil Brown, the manager, calling it "distasteful" and saying: "If I had a gun I would have shot the plane down." But the club has reacted to the Countdown stunt in better humour.

I'll tell you what is distasteful, seeing your ugly mug on my TV screen attempting to sing. If I had a gun I would have shot you down, orange cunt.

Sir Alex Ferguson charged with improper conduct by FA for commenting on Howard Webb before Chelsea & saying he was "the best referee".

What's the worst thing the FA has ever done to a manager as punishment? Ferguson must have been "charged" and "warned about his future conduct" about 20 times and nothing worse than a touchline ban has ever happened.

What's the worst thing the FA has ever done to a manager as punishment? Ferguson must have been "charged" and "warned about his future conduct" about 20 times and nothing worse than a touchline ban has ever happened.

I think he gets fined a few grand quite often. Even the touchline bans in England are pointless, as the manager is still allowed in the stadium and still allowed to communicate with the bench etc.

9 point deduction for them, and Chelsea. We'd still finish 3rd...

Wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Bidwell and McAleny in the squad for the last 2 games. Great stuff.

Got Barkley mixed up with Bidwell then & posted a daft reply :lol:

Anyway, be nice for some of them to get a run out and an idea of what being around the first team is all about.

Future could be bright

Or...

Mind, we got rid of the young lad Kissock - a bizarre one, I got the impression he was one of the better young players and could even have got a few first-team appearances next year.

Just been relegated from the conference with Southport F.C

That's why I said "could" Sewelly ;)

JP Kissock is a strange one, mind. I know someone who has coached him and says he should easily be playing league football. He's a real flair player but very small and lightweight. Loads of clubs have looked at him but not taken him on because of concerns about his size.

Even Southport themselves had him on trial in the summer and rejected him. Then, when he did the business elsewhere, they came back in.