Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I went to watch Palace against Blackburn the other week and tbf to him he was fucking quality. Absolutely taking the piss out of Blackburns right back every time he got the ball. Completely destroyed him. Palace's right mid also looked a serious prospect, another quick young black kid called Bolasie i think.

It's the same with any young kid these days, ridiculous hype.

I loved a story from a few years ago when an agent rang up Alex Ferguson and said that since his player had made the Man Utd first team and was being touted for u21 honours (not sure who the player was) then it was time to renegotiate his contract.

Fergie told the agent to fuck off and not call him again. :lol:

I see Zaha has become the next big hype. Jesus.

Isn't he class?

Sure. He's very good, but he's also raw. I'm just getting at the sudden hype literally everywhere. Guess he doesn't help himself, or want to, by calling himself the third best player in the world.

Edit: Ok, he might not have meant it like that.

Just hope he's a sensible lad with the right kind of people around him, people who have the power and influence to take his career down the right path.

I think with Holloway he will get this.

Just hope he's a sensible lad with the right kind of people around him, people who have the power and influence to take his career down the right path.

Too bad he has gone to Crystal Palace then.

Too bad he has gone to Crystal Palace then.

Zaha plays for Palace, does he not?

Guest WashyGeordie

The Club: Newcastle United.

Candidly filmed series of Video essays For BBC Daytime looking at Newcastle United Football Club under Kevin Keegan and John Hall. Produced with a female audience in mind, the series was an attempt tp explain why Premiership football was becoming sexy after years of reticence and dwidnling crowd numbers.

Yep.

Craig Hope ‏@CHopePoolsMail

Phil Brown to be new manager of Hartlepool United. Was at reserves tonight with proposed backroom team. Full story in tomorrow's Mail.

9:39 PM - 12 Nov 12

Turns out talks stalled :lol:

Some ex-Livingston manager installed instead

Am I hearing right?... Man Utd away £55!?...

Wouldn't be surprised considering they charged us £45 for a League Cup game.

Bizarrely enough i've just deleted a load of emails, one of which was me flogging a ticket for man united away '06/'07 and it was £18. Inflation huh?