Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

"a skin shed by a tarantula which Steven Taylor delighted in using to chase team-mates and staff around. He scared Medical Secretary Kate Dunn in the dining room, then ran after a petrified Andy Woodman before bursting in on Tim Krul as he received a massage. "

:lol:

just LOL'd :lol:

"get thish shpider out of my fashe steven!"

He's going to get his jaw broken again, isn't he?

"a skin shed by a tarantula which Steven Taylor delighted in using to chase team-mates and staff around. He scared Medical Secretary Kate Dunn in the dining room, then ran after a petrified Andy Woodman before bursting in on Tim Krul as he received a massage. "

Holy shit the pictures. :lol: :lol: No idea how to get them on here, but the one of him chasing Woodman round the carpark. :lol:

Holy shit the pictures. :lol: :lol: No idea how to get them on here, but the one of him chasing Woodman round the carpark. :lol:

Jungle Fever

and honourable mention to:

Jungle Fever

and

Jungle Fever

aye we saw williamson in the square at about 10-11am with santon and rob elliott (i think) .... carver walked past the place we were sat in (the little place next door to the bell tower where colin farrell sat :lol: ) and had a crack on with people in there as it was full of geordies...then moncur later in the day.  Carver was lapping it up ha especially when the chants were directed at him later on when the stein brugge was flowing.

did they have yoofs there for the experience? just we saw a few young'ns wandering round in groups with full nufc training kit on as well.

Would be cool if Fergie was found guilty of match-fixing one day. We'd be awarded two Premierships and an FA Cup without any of the fun/memories of winning them :lol:

Nah- I insist if that happens on a big fking celebration to make up for it.