Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Can someone tell me how many concerts SAFC had at SOL since NUFC had Bryan Adams at St James Park?

Oasis/Take That, think there was another but cant remember who

Cheers. I see TT are going back. Maybe instead of getting vast quantities of blue & red paint in maybe some mega concerts in the close season would prove a money spinner. I remember seeing the pictures of The Boss @ SJP in the 80's.

Guest neesy111

Why the fuck would you put a concert in Sunderland, the transport links there are just about non-existant.  It took someone 4 hours to get back to North Shields after one of those concerts last year.

Breaking news - Paul the Octopus dies peacefully in his sleep.

''Bet he didn't predict that''

''They ink its all over''

''Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knocking on Heaven's door''

Why the f*** would you put a concert in Sunderland, the transport links there are just about non-existant.  It took someone 4 hours to get back to North Shields after one of those concerts last year.

It's terrible. I went to see Oasis at SoL back in 2009 and the metro isn't even that close to the stadium. So after the gig we ran to the Sunderland metro instead, which isn't that much further and it saved us a hell of a lot of time, because i'm aware people were waiting at SoL metro for a long long time

Guest neesy111

Why the f*** would you put a concert in Sunderland, the transport links there are just about non-existant.  It took someone 4 hours to get back to North Shields after one of those concerts last year.

It's terrible. I went to see Oasis at SoL back in 2009 and the metro isn't even that close to the stadium. So after the gig we ran to the Sunderland metro instead, which isn't that much further and it saved us a hell of a lot of time, because i'm aware people were waiting at SoL metro for a long long time

Yeap, I knew some people were actually getting the metro into sunderland so they could get on the train earlier.

God knows how they would handle a world cup ffs.

I believe the reason they get gigs there now is something to do with the acoustics being better than SJP, but still the area surrounding the ground is sh**e, the transport is sh**e, and the transport is even that close to the stadium. We've got 4 metro's closer to our stadium than they do  :nope:

Guest firetotheworks

Breaking news - Paul the Octopus dies peacefully in his sleep.

Aw. He'll be up there now comparing notes with Nostradamus.

:lol: