Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Sub-section on Ancelotti's Wiki:

Eyebrows

Carlo has on many occasions been praised by Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson of WWE fame for the idea behind his iconic 'People's Eyebrow' celebration.

Carlo's left eyebrow made world headlines back in 2009 when, after being asked by Jonathan Pearce about Didier Drogba's chances of playing a whole match on his feet, the eyebrow eclipsed Mount Everest, Nepal, as the highest point on the planet.

From an Arsenal forum...............

The Premier League will witness the first £100 ‘ordinary’ match ticket in the history of English football tonight when Arsenal host Manchester City. That prices includes the price of the seat itself for one person plus necessary extra booking fee and postage.

Ouch!!

How the fucking fuck can they justify that?

It's ludicrous, but it's also supply and demand, half the stadium are £39 or less tickets which to me is about right. Juniors get tickets for £15 (i think it is) in the family stand so there is a lot of variety of prices.

An average NFL ticket is something like $250, plus some teams you have to buy a personal seat license for the right to buy season tickets. It's a one time cost that (depending on the team and seat location) can range from a few thousand to six figures. Now there are only eight home games, but if you have season tickets you also have to buy the preseason games.

Baseball is cheaper, but there are 81 home games plus playoffs. You can attend most games for $10-15 in the cheap seats, but good seats at Yankee Stadium can run you anywhere between $300 and $1200 or so (per game).

The Premier League is an absolute bargain by comparison.

Not sure - would depend on the team (Knicks, Lakers, etc. would be more) and I think they are usually taken by season ticket holders (celebrities), but somewhere between $1000 and $2500 per game probably. 41 home games plus playoffs per season.

I doubt they are as low as $2-300 anywhere, even smaller markets.

Above $200, probably even 300 for the better teams.

Edit: Decided to do research, looks like it's around 600 for the Lakers, 300 for my local team, the Pistons.

No chance for courtside. Lakers are easily over $2000. Knicks and a few others aren't far behind.

Edit: Decided to do research, looks like it's around 600 for the Lakers, 300 for my local team, the Pistons.

No chance for courtside. Lakers are easily over $2000. Knicks and a few others aren't far behind.

Behind the bench for the Lakers is $600. Not technically courtside. I've dealt with Pistons courtside before, they're only $300, sometimes they give them away.

Just looking at Nicky Butt's wikipedia, and it says he scored on his debut for South China with a freekick. Can't believe I missed this getting discussed earlier (if it was discussed). Might be false though

Behind the bench for the Lakers is $600. Not technically courtside. I've dealt with Pistons courtside before, they're only $300, sometimes they give them away.

Detroit doesn't count.  :shifty:

I was talking about the Jack Nicholson/Spike Lee seats.