Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Chubby Jason

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/687671/80506051.jpg

Messi vomiting after drinking his own piss?!

No it's actually me last night, was pretteeeeeeeeeeey f***ed.

When will that take effect then? Hot most of them bookmarked anyhow :lol:

and they've conviently listed them all  :shifty:

not that i would ever choose to use such things..........never................. :eek:

Exactly what I was thinking :lol: that page will now rest conveniently in my bookmarks.

Guest johnson293

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but Glen Johnson didn't take criticism from Paul Merson (on Sky Sports) very well, and responded on Twitter...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-defender-Glen-Johnson-sparks-Paul-Merson-row-on-Twitter-article666811.html

"Comments from alcoholic drug abusers are not really gonna upset me and who is Paul Merson to judge players, he was average at the best of times,"

:yikes:

The prize in my local pub's raffle is an enormous 4.5 litre bottle of Bells signed by peter beardsly. Not a signed shirt, photo or whatever, a bottle of whiskey

Surely one signed by Gazza would be more appropriate?

I'd love to see what Maradona could do in the prem. He's a mental all out attack kind of guy. It'd probably be fantastic to watch if he'd manage to get it right, which he by all accounts won't. But still, it'd be interesting seeing him try. Not to mention the pressers would be amazing.

Guest palnese

I'd love to see what Maradona could do in the prem. He's a mental all out attack kind of guy. It'd probably be fantastic to watch if he'd manage to get it right, which he by all accounts won't. But still, it'd be interesting seeing him try. Not to mention the pressers would be amazing.

Aye, as long as it's not at Newcastle, I'd love to see him in the PL!

He really isn't. His Argentina team was retardedly conservative given the talent at his disposal.

That said, having him manage in the Prem would be simply amazing from an entertainment perspective.

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but Glen Johnson didn't take criticism from Paul Merson (on Sky Sports) very well, and responded on Twitter...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-defender-Glen-Johnson-sparks-Paul-Merson-row-on-Twitter-article666811.html

"Comments from alcoholic drug abusers are not really gonna upset me and who is Paul Merson to judge players, he was average at the best of times,"

:yikes:

He's such a fucking idiot Johnson is, i know Merse talks crap but he is actually 100% correct on Johnson playing terribly this season, he's been woeful and doesn't justify his price tag AT ALL, bring personal matters into it on twitter is just stupid, can't stand him.