Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest neesy111

15 Years Ago today from when we Appointed Dalglish as manager.

If only Bobby had walked out of Barcelona then our future would of been much different and better imo.

I don't think Kenny was a bad appointment at all at the time, not one that Freddy got massively wrong, unlike Souness.

Also you need to do your Maths again.

1997 :doh:

It was Sir John that appointed him, but Bobby was his 1st choice.

15 Years Ago today from when we Appointed Dalglish as manager.

If only Bobby had walked out of Barcelona then our future would of been much different and better imo.

I don't think Kenny was a bad appointment at all at the time, not one that Freddy got massively wrong, unlike Souness.

Also you need to do your Maths again.

1997 :doh:

It was Sir John that appointed him, but Bobby was his 1st choice.

Explains a lot then, as I said, wasn't a terrible appointment at the time. :undecided:

That Eddie Howe is a right cunt like. 3 days ago he turned down Crystal Palace to stay at Bournemouth and told the fans keegan-esque outside the ground and proceeded to celebrate with the fans who were singing his name and him praising the club. Today he was appointed Burnley manager  :mackems:

That Eddie Howe is a right cunt like. 3 days ago he turned down Crystal Palace to stay at Bournemouth and told the fans keegan-esque outside the ground and proceeded to celebrate with the fans who were singing his name and him praising the club. Today he was appointed Burnley manager  :mackems:

He said in an interview that if he turned down Burnley, that'd be 5 jobs he's turned down and then people will question his ambition. For him and Burnley its a great move. Just not for the Bournemouth fans.

"Like my cunt is that gresay gypocharver worth thirty fucking million. Fuck your fat blubbering selves, you loathesome Geordie shitesticks, everyone hates you. I wish you'd go bankrupt and all your fans die in a fire."

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=147110

What the hell did we do to stoke ??? Who is Stoke?

"Like my cunt is that gresay gypocharver worth thirty fucking million. Fuck your fat blubbering selves, you loathesome Geordie shitesticks, everyone hates you. I wish you'd go bankrupt and all your fans die in a fire."

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=147110

Stoke fans are just arseholes, never met a nice one, and they just spout shite.

That is a bit harsh, he can't mean that can he ? Particularely the last part i wouldn't even say that about Sunderland. What an idiot he truly is, i suppose the most surprising thing is that no one even makes a big deal about the comment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8263034/Alan-Hansen-Wayne-Rooneys-selfless-endeavour-shows-why-Manchester-United-have-Premier-League-edge.html

Some might argue that Rooney looked out-of-sorts at White Hart Lane, but the reality is that he gave the kind of performance you would not get from 95 per cent of foreign players.

And his selfless display, out on the right flank in a position that does not help him score the goals he desperately wants, was a perfect example of why Manchester United are now the favourites to win the Premier League title and why the jury is still out on Manchester City. Most players who had scored the number of goals that Rooney scored last season would believe they have a divine right to play where they want to play, regardless of the form they are in.

Clearly, Wayne is happier in a central role where chances come more freely than out on the flank. And inwardly, he was probably anything but overjoyed to be asked to play on the right by Sir Alex Ferguson yesterday, but there was no show of dissent or self-pity from Rooney and no drop in his performance.

He was 100 per cent committed, he gave everything for his team and, when United were reduced to ten men following the dismissal of Rafael in the second-half, he did what he had to do for the sake of his team and he dropped deeper to help United secure a draw.

I can’t think of many overseas players who would show the same commitment if they had been asked to play in such a role and that is why Sir Alex will admire Rooney’s selflessness even more than all the goals he scored last season.

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :banghead: :banghead:

how odd, then again who gives 2 shits what stoke fans think

:lol:

That's amazing.