Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

You had a bad experience in Stoke, wormy? :lol:

:lol: Nah actually, not got a particular dislike towards them. Just generally can't think of much positive about the club, not even much negative. They're just.. there.

:lol: Nah actually, not got a particular dislike towards them. Just generally can't think of much positive about the club, not even much negative. They're just.. there.

Fwiw I can see where you're coming from but I'm just laughing when you say you don't have a dislike towards them, then label them a "ridiculously pointless, non-entity of a club." :lol:

Fwiw I can see where you're coming from but I'm just laughing when you say you don't have a dislike towards them, then label them a "ridiculously pointless, non-entity of a club." :lol:

TBF Bolton, Stoke, Blackburn and Wigan are all this type of club for me and all are from a similar region.

From .com

So, another "smaller" club has won a domestic trophy which prompts us to revisit this depressing list (although Birmingham were already on it - having won the League Cup in 1963).

Since Jimmy Scoular lifted the FA Cup in 1955, no fewer than THIRTY-ONE English clubs have enjoyed major domestic cup success ahead of us, including such footballing backwaters as: Coventry, Southampton, Norwich, Ipswich, Luton, Oxford, Swindon, Stoke, Wolves, Leicester, Birmingham, Blackburn, 'Boro, Wimbledon, QPR, Portsmouth and of course the mackems.

You could also add Burnley and Derby - who have won the League title since our 1927 triumph - to the following list of domestic cup winners since 1955:

14 Liverpool (7LC, 7FA)

13 Man Utd (4LC, 9FA)

10 Chelsea (4LC, 6FA)

10 Tottenham (4LC, 6FA)

9 Arsenal (2LC, 7FA)

6 Aston Villa (5LC, 1FA)

5 Nottm For (4LC, 1FA)

4 Man City (2LC, 2FA)

3 Leicester (3LC)

3 Wolves (2LC, 1FA)

3 West Ham (3FA)

3 Everton (3FA)

2 Birmingham (2LC)

2 Norwich (2LC)

2 WBA (1LC, 1FA)

2 Leeds (1LC, 1FA)

1 QPR (1LC)

1 Swindon (1LC)

1 Stoke (1LC)

1 Oxford (1LC)

1 Luton (1LC)

1 Sheff Wed (1LC)

1 Blackburn (1LC)

1 Middlesbrough (1LC)

1 Bolton (1FA)

1 mackems (1FA)

1 Southampton (1FA)

1 Ipswich (1FA)

1 Coventry (1FA)

1 Wimbledon (1FA)

1 Portsmouth (1FA)

There are just three other current Premiership sides not to have lifted the League Cup or FA Cup since our last success; Blackpool, Wigan and Fulham.

Of course, us Geordies with our "unrealistic expectations" have the audacity to think that we should feature somewhere in the above list....

:no:

Korean club Jeju United are offering a "Home Match Recall" system for the 2011/2012 season.

All paying fans who witness a home loss get free entry to the next match if they show their ticket stub at the gate. ST holders get an extra ticket as well.

Granted, they were unbeaten at home last season, but I don't think I've ever seen a team actively jinxing their own season like this :lol:

"We had a young lad there (at Crystal Palace) who had come over from Ghana to play in a junior tournament and clearly wanted to stay in Britain. He told us he was 15 years old, though he was very reluctant to tell us anything about who he was or where he had come from. He had no passport. What he did have was bags of ability. In fact, I've never seen such a talented 15-year-old.

"Palace helped him in a way that I've never seen any club support a young player. They spent a year coaching him and giving him all the support he needed. They made sure he was living in a safe environment and had money in his pocket. When Palace played Manchester City I went out of my way to introduce him to Emmanuel Adebayor.

"However, without a passport he had problems staying here. The club worked tirelessly to help him. I went to four meetings with the immigration people in Croydon to speak on his behalf.

"Then one day, without even telling us, he vanished. We couldn't get hold of him at his home and never saw or heard from him again. His name was Abdul Razak.

"I read the other day about an 18-year-old African player who made his debut for Manchester City earlier this month.

"You can imagine how the steam came out of my ears when I read this, after all the time and help we had given him."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Razak_%28footballer_born_1992%29

Shitty fans rate this kid highly. Seems like a bit of a dirty trick to pull on Palace though.

Guest neesy111

Rooney faces no action, shows how fucking numpty Clattenberg is and what a corrupt & bent organisation the FA is.

Respect campaign is fucking bollocks when Rooney can get away with that kind of shit.