Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Very tired of Wayne Rooney; his attitude, the persona, the media myth - everything about him.

Very tired of Wayne Rooney; his attitude, the persona, the media myth - everything about him.

I was tired of him when he dived to break our unbeaten run, loutish twat.

Japan have withdrawn from the Copa America which is disappointing i was looking forward to seeing Ryo Miyaichi against stronger opposition!

I was tired of him when he dived to break our unbeaten run, loutish twat.

Japan have withdrawn from the Copa America which is disappointing i was looking forward to seeing Ryo Miyaichi against stronger opposition!

Hmmm, wonder who'll replace them. Could be a good chance for the US to try and get involved.

Anyone else not buying into this HBA love-fest? Or is it just the standard N-O :fwap: fest?

No doubt when he plays his next few games without doing anything special, the doom-mongerers will be quick to say he's "lost it". :rolleyes:

Anyone else not buying into this HBA love-fest? Or is it just the standard N-O :fwap: fest?

No doubt when he plays his next few games without doing anything special, the doom-mongerers will be quick to say he's "lost it". :rolleyes:

Haven't read the updates last couple of days like but I'm pretty much of the following opinion, below. I'd also prefer for him to get a full preseason behind him before hoying him in this season if it can be avoided if/when we're safe

I find it hard to believe people have seen enough of Ben Arfa as opposed to the other 3 to draw a full conclusion tbh.

Andy is more or less conveying my thoughts on the matter.

Spend more time on youtube  O0  and I'm not talking about the 2 and 3 minute skills clips, you can find extended highlights of many of Lyon and Marseille games if you look.

But don't get me wrong, I loved both Ginola and Robert. Roberts freekicks were a thing of beauty - at least they were when he was on form. I just happen to think HBA has more in his locker than both of them.

and therein lies the flaw. I'm not saying HBA is poor, anything but I just like most haven't seen enough of him to rate him against the others who I have seen play fuck knows how many full games.

I just don't see us spending hefty sums on two forwards, we already have Ben Arfa then throw in Best, Ameobi, the prodigal Ranger and dare I say it Lovenkrands and I can't see it.

If Best hadn't stepped up I could see it but now we have one class attacker, two decent forwards, one promising youngster and one older striker capable of the odd goal/good game. I don't think a big enough clear out will happen.

Me either but if we want to progress we need too IMO. As I said the cynic in me thinks that our, IMO overachieving, performances this season will see us not spend as much as much as the board will think they don't need too. Who knows though.

I also think its a little presumptious to think Ben Arfa will shine in a non-LW role though when he's barely played there. None of us really know whether he can play consistently in the Prem nevermind in a more unfamiliar rule. This is not saying I don't think he'll shine for us like.

Justin Bieber has been photographed with a Barça shirt.  :harry:

I'm at work and can't post it, but it's over at www.elmundodeportivo.com

He was wearing when playing in Madrid if it makes you feel any better.

Justin Bieber has been photographed with a Barça shirt.  :harry:

I'm at work and can't post it, but it's over at www.elmundodeportivo.com

He was wearing when playing in Madrid if it makes you feel any better.

I've gained a bit of respect for the runt after hearing this.