Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Loven11

POP babe Shakira has had her music banned by Spanish football giants Real Madrid – because her new boyfriend plays for bitter rivals Barcelona.

The Colombian star, 34, is dating Barca’s former Manchester United defender Gerard Piqué, 24.

But after she revealed her love for the Spanish international, Madrid bosses axed her from the club’s playlist.

It means they will stop paying royalties to her.

Real fan Inma Borrego said: “I would not want to listen to her music any more because she is dating a Barca player.

The rivalry is that strong between the two clubs.’’

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dowie will always be a legend to me for getting absolutley mortal in Tup Tup to the point he had no idea what was going on and couldn't talk. Obviously we got relegated.

I'll never forget his exercise bike corner near the dugout.

Kinda defeats the point considering that f***ing clown posts garbage all year round.

“We are delighted to have been able to buy such a famous club as Newcastle United, and will be ready to invest in the summer transfer window in the summer.”

:lol:

Any other saddo remember the hoohar over Nathan Porritt?

The kid is now playing at R.O.C. de Charleroi-Marchienne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.O.C._de_Charleroi-Marchienne

Ex-poolie Jonny Rowell there too I see. Strange one.

People reckon the main problem with Porritt was application rather than lack of ability. Kid just didn't seem to want to make it like others in Boro's academy, or so I've been told anyway.

What's Rooney been up to, apart from scoring 4?

Swore at the camera when scoring, or something. Haven't seen it, but heard it being discussed on t'radio.

Guest Slarth

Swore at the camera when scoring, or something. Haven't seen it, but heard it being discussed on t'radio.

I've saw it and he was swearing directly at the camera.

I've saw it and he was swearing directly at the camera.

"Bums! Massive bottoms! You wazzocks! Take that, you wazzocks! Flippin' lunchboxes! Huge poos! Huge poos!"

Anyone other saddo remember the hoohar over Nathan Porritt?

The kid is now playing at R.O.C. de Charleroi-Marchienne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.O.C._de_Charleroi-Marchienne

Prince Bobby, good name. Eclectic squad like, couple of other Teessiders there too.

Very eclectic squad.

Ex-poolie Jonny Rowell there too I see. Strange one.

People reckon the main problem with Porritt was application rather than lack of ability. Kid just didn't seem to want to make it like others in Boro's academy, or so I've been told anyway.

Strange not having the application when young & then having to bugger off to the Belgium lower leagues.