Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Jonas Supporter - does 1 good thing during a game has a blinder

Jonas Detractor - does 1 bad thing during a game and has a stinker

That's the way I see it these days. Personally, I'll always find him a frustrating player as he could offer so much more.

that was one of the things I was thinking as I posted, gets slated for having a ridiculously inconsistent end product, but I've always thought the biggest thing he brings to our team is space - for his team-mates - as he's usually double marked

:jonas:

Some of us have always seen the light.

How on earth do you break into a football stadium anyways?

I'd have thought SJP had 24 hour security as opposed to nipping off home at 11 and leaving the back door open :laugh:

Saw it on the news today, the sound it makes annoyed me from only listening to it once. Couldn't imagine going through a full 90 minutes listening to it over and over. Need a better reporting system for it than just making an utterly annoying sound.

that was one of the things I was thinking as I posted, gets slated for having a ridiculously inconsistent end product, but I've always thought the biggest thing he brings to our team is space - for his team-mates - as he's usually double marked

nail. head.

mind-bogglingly frustrating people can't see this in football, even at the level i play at (the bottom) i can make a run with the sole intention of dragging a defender with me to open up play but the person on the ball thinks i actually want it near the corner flag and tries an impossible pass to get it there when there's someone open in space

different example to jonas and the space he creates but same principle

i'd like to think we'd replace jonas with a more consistent attacking threat at home but keep him around for cover and away games myself...no way we should ship him

Guest schmuck

Before the Wolves game Jose had shielded the ball out of play 20 times the most in the PL, his nearest rival has done it 12 time.

That is pretty much his special move, hunched over like an actual bull, shuffling as if he's about to flip out and charge at something

nail. head.

mind-bogglingly frustrating people can't see this in football, even at the level i play at (the bottom) i can make a run with the sole intention of dragging a defender with me to open up play but the person on the ball thinks i actually want it near the corner flag and tries an impossible pass to get it there when there's someone open in space

i'd like to think we'd replace jonas with a more consistent attacking threat at home but keep him around for cover and away games myself...no way we should ship him

This is pretty much my take on him too, his weaknesses are glaring but he consistently buys space for other attackers and his running and knack of winning set pieces very often brings us off the back foot.

I've just had a dream that we were playing Liverpool away and we went 3-0 up within the first 10 minutes. The 3rd goal had just went in then my alarm starting going off. The disappointment at that alarm is too much to describe.

was barton playing CM?

Tiote and Nolan, both who scored. Tiote within 30 seconds, then Nolan just after 2 minutes. Ameobi scored the 3rd but nearly fucked it up but it went in off the post, then the dream ended.

was barton playing CM?

Tiote and Nolan, both who scored. Tiote within 30 seconds, then Nolan just after 2 minutes. Ameobi scored the 3rd but nearly fucked it up but it went in off the post, then the dream ended.

barton should be in CM i hear

Before the Wolves game Jose had shielded the ball out of play 20 times the most in the PL, his nearest rival has done it 12 time.

That is pretty much his special move, hunched over like an actual bull, shuffling as if he's about to flip out and charge at something

nail. head.

This is pretty much my take on him too, his weaknesses are glaring but he consistently buys space for other attackers and his running and knack of winning set pieces very often brings us off the back foot.

Finally, some sense talked about Jonas.