Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The 2008 side had a Champions League trophy to back up their league title win though, and that front 3 of Tevez,  Ronaldo and Rooney. That's as good as it gets in this league.

Except for that one season that Arsenal never lost a match?  To me that's much more of an achievement than just having a great front three.

It was more than just a good front 3 mind. I'd take them to beat the Arsenal invincibles. Plus that will always be tainted in my eyes because of that blatant Pires dive which robbed Portsmouth (I think?) of a win there.

'specially since they actually did do that. Though it might have been the year before the Tevez/Rooney/Ronaldo triumvirate?

EDIT: several years before the triumvirate, infact. Dunno what i'm on about.

Meh.

Metro radio on twitter claiming 5under1and season tickets offered more value for money than ours.

safc 9th

nufc 17th

Hmmm.  I'd love to see how they worked that out.

I suppose this equation may help:

Free tickets + 7 wins + 25 goals = better value than

£390 (cheapest adult student ticket) + 6 wins + 41 goals

"Having been given the night off by his club for 'family reasons', Mario Balotelli was caught on camera throwing water bombs at a meeting of Serie A club chiefs in Italy on Monday while his Manchester City team-mates were on their FA Cup victory parade."

:lol:

"Having been given the night off by his club for 'family reasons', Mario Balotelli was caught on camera throwing water bombs at a meeting of Serie A club chiefs in Italy on Monday while his Manchester City team-mates were on their FA Cup victory parade."

:lol:

:laugh:

Giggs? :dowie:

Espanyol have fended off interest from Newcastle to finalise a deal for forward Juan Albin from Getafe.

The Magpies were keen on the Uruguayan, but he has now joined the Barcelona club on a free transfer.

Albin moves to Espnayol along with fellow countryman Adrian Luna. The Under-21 midfielder arrives from Defensor Sporting Club.

Espanyol confirmed the arrival of the Uruguayan duo, who both penned five-year deals.

"The Uruguayans Juan Albin and Adrian Luna have become Espanyol players for the next five seasons after agreements were reached with Getafe and Sporting Club respectively," read a statement on the Espanyol website.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/overseas/spain/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/11/05/24/manual_102924.html&BID=256

West Ham is/was extortionate. £48 against Sunderland at the weekend for an away ticket. QPR are trying to be a boutique football brand so it's not a surprise. They were most expensive in the Champ too.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

West Ham is/was extortionate. £48 against Sunderland at the weekend for an away ticket. QPR are trying to be a boutique football brand so it's not a surprise. They were most expensive in the Champ too.

£46, I think.