Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The world of football journalism is jam-packed full of thick scum and cunts. This prick is right up there with the worst around. Complete retard who's shit at his job. I know loads of blokes who could do his job and speak with intelligence about the sport. 

:thup: Spot on and that without his Twitter persona which only reinforces this 100x over.

Guest Heneage

I just don't enjoy his work. It's very tabloid and I think he's too much of a fan to ever give any good interesting articles on the club. The fact his twitter bio includes; 'I'm a football writer who still eats, sleeps and breathes the beautiful game,' makes me cringe.

I just don't enjoy his work. It's very tabloid and I think he's too much of a fan to ever give any good interesting articles on the club. The fact his twitter bio includes; 'I'm a football writer who still eats, sleeps and breathes the beautiful game,' makes me cringe.

well lets face it, 'the game' as he calls it is the only beautiful thing he is ever gunna get close to.

well lets face it, 'the game' as he calls it is the only beautiful thing he is ever gunna get close to.

I wonder if he's ever been caught reading his own rubbish in the pub to impress the lasses. "Oh aye, did you just ask if that's me photo next to that article? No? Oh reet....well it is."

I wonder if he's ever been caught reading his own rubbish in the pub to impress the lasses. "Oh aye, did you just ask if that's me photo next to that article? No? Oh reet....well it is."

:lol:

Guest Geordiesned

I had a run in with the arrogant spaz after the Blackburn game. I posted that pic of the Ba foul and he went on a defensive rant accusing me of "banging on" about it. Complete tosser.

BTW how smug will Allardyce be if Wham come back up and Blackburn go down? Smug fuking overload.  :icon_puke_r:

aye  :sadnod: i've enjoyed watching match of the day this season, safe in the knowledge that that bell-end's face wouldn't appear, spouting:

a) how mint he his.

b) how getting beat was never his fault.

c) how he never got a chance at newcastle blah blah blah.

Guest Geordiesned

Ah bless he's been reading my tweets to see if he can get any ammunition on me and so dodging my criticism of his arrogant, overly defensive, snide replies to people.

He's focussed on me telling Owen after his injury last night that I hope his leg falls off. He's described me as medieval. :lol:

He's been "banging on" about how he has a right to respond to criticism (a lot of the time as Lovejoy has said it's merely people merely asking him a question) but he doesn't seem intelligent enough to enter into debate and instead tries to cut people dead or block them if they have a different opinion.

Guest Geordiesned

Either way there must be fuck all in today's Chronicle as he's spent half the morning on Twitter trying to justify himself to me! :lol: