Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I don't think Perch could do much better than he currently is doing.

That's it really. Average Championship player playing way above his level. I can't hate on him for signing for Newcastle, and I always try to refrain from going mental at him during match days. Tries his best, which sadly isn't up to this level. Saying that he made some class tackles in the games he has played.

That's it really. Average Championship player playing way above his level. I can't hate on him for signing for Newcastle, and I always try to refrain from going mental at him during match days. Tries his best, which sadly isn't up to this level. Saying that he made some class tackles in the games he has played.

tbh I think he does a much better job in centre mid.

:thup: exactly, I have no problem with players being shit, yes it's frustrating as hell, but it's not their fault they're being bought/played it's that of the management. If players aren't trying though a la Owen then I have a fucking problem.

Guest neesy111

tbh I think he does a much better job in centre mid.

My view.  More suited to a DM position.

Mackem with the dog is on SSN with his dog now!  And it's live!

What a wanker, who takes a dog to the football match.

Or who fingers their mates sister when he's six? Or stalks lasses etc....

;)