Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Dont know if this has already been posted but Villa talk had a thread called 'Lets all laugh at Newcastle', they've now renamed it 'Lets all admire Newcastle' how times change eh?

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=53355&postdays=0&postorder=asc

To be fair to Villa any time I've looked at their forum recently the vast majority has been nothing but complimentary towards us. 

We made it easy for them to act like arseholes that day.  We got relegated, they took the p*ss.  The way I see it we got them back when we embarrassed them 6-0 and that was the end of it.

If you were there, or know someone who was on that day, you wouldn't forgive and forget.

You sound like a scouser :lol:

JFTNFWWAVOTDWGR

Why is a Villa fan at a Birmingham game between Ipswich and Birmingham, especially when Birmingham could be coming back up and Villa going back down?

I hope this happens horrible club.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

.... Or you could go to Shark Bar and get shitfaced with the lads

Rocker will introduce you to the Canadian Fighter Beer known as Blue Moon. Raises the spirits and keeps the Zombies away.

Rocker will introduce you to the Canadian Fighter Beer known as Blue Moon. Raises the spirits and keeps the Zombies away.

Oldtype has spent time in the States IIRC, which means he's probably already fully aware that Blue Moon is a girl's beer.

Why is a Villa fan at a Birmingham game between Ipswich and Birmingham, especially when Birmingham could be coming back up and Villa going back down?

Don't be daft, Villa aren't going down.

I don't think they are but the possibility is there.

Flights to Munich from Glasgow return are only £80 for the weekend of the champs league final.....

Would it be fun just hanging about the stadium and watching it in a munich bar (providing Bayern beat Real)? Game costs like £1000+ and I'm super poor.

Oldtype has spent time in the States IIRC, which means he's probably already fully aware that Blue Moon is a girl's beer.

they put a slice of orange in it, as well!  :snod: