Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

f***ing hell, they're even starting to get the PR side right now.

Your avatar is brilliant,  :D

Not really suitable any more mind. :lol:

True, can't see Citeh failing at home tbf, but it's still a class pic (had to do a double-take)  :laugh:

Blackburn's deputy CEO sacked after leak of letter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18005433

:facepalm: Venky's aren't funny anymore, just sad.

Right? It's madness.

What exactly has he done wrong ??? He sent a private letter to the board telling them he thinks they'll go down (which they have) and he wanted to make sure that was avoided. So in effect...he was doing his job professionally.

Weird.

There's nowt weird about it, it's classic Venkys.

It's just weird to you because YOU'RE NORMAL  :)

Guest Craig-NUFC

Right? It's madness.

What exactly has he done wrong ??? He sent a private letter to the board telling them he thinks they'll go down (which they have) and he wanted to make sure that was avoided. So in effect...he was doing his job professionally.

Weird.

SportingIntel (the guy who got the letter) said it wasn't even Paul Hunt who leaked the information.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Good chance they'll go in to admin next year. They're half way to being financially fucked, they're not going to get more than £10m in transfers, no fans will show next season, they hardly sell a lot of merch as it is with them being in an area with so many clubs. Does not look like there's any light right now.

Right? It's madness.

Weird.

He was right in a lot he said in the letter.

But his first point of the 10, promote me, more power to me and give me more money!

And his point to sack a member of the staff for not trusting the owners. Yeah, that is strange.

Sack Kean

Sack Hunt

Sell Club

Guest Shaun

http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/meh.ro9793-455x593.jpg

I thought it was 31-0.

Haha. What a bellend Lee Stewart is. He was having a little bitch on Twitter because City have bought the league, so I called him up on the fact that Man U have spent fortunes too. Now he's saying I'm just jealous because I support a club that hasn't won anything for 50 years.

Didn't this cunt used to support NUFC?

well there is a difference between Man U's spending a fortune to City doing it in that Man U earned their money the honest way through their success on the pitch which followed over to their commercial side rather than just luck into some idiot with more money than he knows what to do with and decides to throw money down the drain in football.

well there is a difference between Man U's spending a fortune to City doing it in that Man U earned their money the honest way through their success on the pitch which followed over to their commercial side rather than just luck into some idiot with more money than he knows what to do with and decides to throw money down the drain in football.

I agree with this view.

They have earned most fair and square! :thup:

Still hate the cunts though.

Guest Shaun

Haha. What a bellend Lee Stewart is. He was having a little bitch on Twitter because City have bought the league.

:kasper:

Guest johnson293

Lee Ryder ‏ @lee_ryder

Andre Marriner will be the man in the middle for #nufc v #efc on Sunday

Lee Ryder ‏ @lee_ryder

Mike Dean is ref for #mcfc v #qpr

Lee Ryder ‏ @lee_ryder

And Howard Webb is the man with the whistle for #mufc v #safc

Webb refereeing a Man U match where they need a big win... who'da thunk it??!!

Swansea got the Asian version of MA

:lol:

I know they all look the same but

you mean Cardiff.

oops bollocks yes I do lol

my bad

Want to change their home strip colour from blue to red and put a dragon on the badge.

:D