Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest je85

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/18019589

The rest he needs??!!? He's hardly figured for manure this season, compared to last season especially.

Hope we do the same thing as Man U if Demba/Papiss are selected for the Olympics. Ba needs a lot of rest, can't be having him being worn out before pre-season.

Pre-season will be coinciding with Rammadan too this year I think.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/18019589

The rest he needs??!!? He's hardly figured for manure this season, compared to last season especially.

Hope we do the same thing as Man U if Demba/Papiss are selected for the Olympics. Ba needs a lot of rest, can't be having him being worn out before pre-season.

Pre-season will be coinciding with Rammadan too this year I think.

Pre-season should be a night shift this summer then.

Totally pointless post but I'm so excited for Sunday as a football fan.

3 SPL games at 12:30pm

12 Serie A games at 2pm

10 Premier League games at 3pm

8 La Liga games at 7pm

10 Ligue 1 games at 8pm

Along with assorted other games and play-offs from various leagues, should be so much going down.  :smug:

just a little plug for a TV package my mate made about what happens to young lads released from professional clubs.  We're hoping to track the lads interviewed and see if they get picked up.

that left winger from crewe looked class! :lol:

Ian Edwards: #wwfc - Stale Solbakken is the new Wolves manager - deal all done #Wolves

played and managed a team called HamKam.  Mint.

EDIT:  Solbakken scored one goal against West Ham United[1] and was twice named "man of the match", but he fell out with team manager Joe Kinnear and was banned from club training shortly thereafter.[2]  :rolleyes:

Guest Craig-NUFC

He's just gotten Koln relegated from the Bundesliga. Lining up like another belting piece of business by Wolves.

He's also just guided his hometown club from shit creek to the Norwegian top division for the first time in 8 years (at the time) and took them 5th on a shoestring budget. Then he also just guided FC Copenhagen to five league wins, one cup win and one Royal League win, as well as taking them out of the group stages of the CL as the first Danish side ever (IIRC). Then, he proceeded to go to a club that wouldn't let him have any transfer funds and a wage budget that didn't even manage to make him get people out of the Danish league on frees. He's a fantastic appointment for Wolves, and I applaud them for thinking out of the box. If he can make his mark on the club and implement his style, man, Wolves might actually come good. (if they have the players, obviously)

He's also just guided his hometown club from s*** creek to the Norwegian top division for the first time in 8 years (at the time) and took them 5th on a shoestring budget. Then he also just guided FC Copenhagen to five league wins, one cup win and one Royal League win, as well as taking them out of the group stages of the CL as the first Danish side ever (IIRC). Then, he proceeded to go to a club that wouldn't let him have any transfer funds and a wage budget that didn't even manage to make him get people out of the Danish league on frees. He's a fantastic appointment for Wolves, and I applaud them for thinking out of the box. If he can make his mark on the club and implement his style, man, Wolves might actually come good. (if they have the players, obviously)

Oh god. This is gonna be worse than Oldtype and his Korean PL players obsession :razz:

He's also just guided his hometown club from shit creek to the Norwegian top division for the first time in 8 years (at the time) and took them 5th on a shoestring budget. Then he also just guided FC Copenhagen to five league wins, one cup win and one Royal League win, as well as taking them out of the group stages of the CL as the first Danish side ever (IIRC). Then, he proceeded to go to a club that wouldn't let him have any transfer funds and a wage budget that didn't even manage to make him get people out of the Danish league on frees. He's a fantastic appointment for Wolves, and I applaud them for thinking out of the box. If he can make his mark on the club and implement his style, man, Wolves might actually come good. (if they have the players, obviously)

That time FCK knocked out Rosenborg in the CL was belting like I agree.