Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Just remembered something I saw today. When I was walking around Manchester, there were a couple of guys selling, "Manchester City: Champions" scarves. Bit pre-mature like even if they are the favourites to win it.

To make up for lack of football today I've spent the last hour watching the basketball. Apparently Newcastle Eagles have won the Cup, Trophy, League, Play-Offs, one of the players got Player of the Year, coach got Coach of the Year. We're awesome. :cool:

To make up for lack of football today I've spent the last hour watching the basketball. Apparently Newcastle Eagles have won the Cup, Trophy, League, Play-Offs, one of the players got Player of the Year, coach got Coach of the Year. We're awesome. :cool:

aye.  Didn't even play well in the first quarter.  Most successful team in the history of the BBL.

Just remembered something I saw today. When I was walking around Manchester, there were a couple of guys selling, "Manchester City: Champions" scarves. Bit pre-mature like even if they are the favourites to win it.

Can't help but enjoy the idea that you were in Manchester last August.  :lol:

aye.  Didn't even play well in the first quarter.  Most successful team in the history of the BBL.

Aye, but never forget the Sunderland Pigeons beat them 90-10 in 1901. FTE.

FTE.

FTE.

JFTE

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Newcastle Eagles are the region's most successful sports team over the last 10 years... only no-one bothers to go and watch them. Basketball is class, people should get along and watch them. Cheap tickets, decent atmosphere.

No, but seen this earlier...

Newcastle United FC ‏ @NUFCOfficial

If you do one thing today - make sure you watch the finale of backroom battle ft John Carver, Steve Stone, Shrek, Hannibal Lecter and more!

:lol: :lol: Hope it pops up elsewhere.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Thought the home nations had a gentlemans agreement not to play any player who is eligible through gaining nationality?