Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Craig-NUFC

The Blackburn fans deserve everything they get btw.

Don't think any football fan deserves to have these idiots in charge of their club

Guest Craig-NUFC

Wayne Gardiner ‏@mrwayneg

The Blackburn managing director, when I just called him about Kean quitting, said: "That's the first I know of it." #brfc

Retweeted by Phil McNulty

A35kskcCIAAdH1X.jpg

Don't think any football fan deserves to have these idiots in charge of their club

They've not helped at all though.

My money's on them trying to coerce Hoilett back in a player-manager role.

They've not helped at all though.

My money's on them trying to coerce Stuart Ripley back in a player-manager role.

FYP.

Could easily envisage them going into a bit of a tailspin after this. If I was a Blackburn fan I wouldn't trust the owners to attract anyone better tbh.

Shearer maybe takes a chance?

I'd be astonished if Shearer walked into that particular shitstorm tbh. The people running that football club are fucking clueless.

Kean should have been put out of his misery in the summer.

Could easily envisage them going into a bit of a tailspin after this. If I was a Blackburn fan I wouldn't trust the owners to attract anyone better tbh.

I'd be astonished if Shearer walked into that particular shitstorm tbh. The people running that football club are fucking clueless.

Kean should have been put out of his misery in the summer.

You'd have to be proper fucking desperate to take that post. If no one is, I can imagine them getting one of their own to manage.

I'd be astonished if Shearer walked into that particular shitstorm tbh. The people running that football club are f***ing clueless.

He has previous of doing exactly that.

I'd be astonished if Shearer walked into that particular shitstorm tbh. The people running that football club are f***ing clueless.

And how keen do you think he is about doing it again? :lol:

And how keen do you think he is about doing it again? :lol:

I don't think his heart is in management in general. This would be a good gig for him as they're very likely to finish in the top 6 this year and have a chance at going up.

But the owners though  :anguish:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Tim Sherwood's favourite atm, based on nothing.

Girlfriend has just driven past Ewood Park and apparently there are people gathered there celebrating.