Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

the length of wenger's coat he wears during the game is just ridiculous now, its not even a nice coat, like one of those 90s puffa jackets.

all you can see is wenger's little head a massive long coat, 2 inches of trousers and a pair of shoes. looks so unprofessional.

It's such a silly coat one has to suspect superstition is behind his continued use of it

the length of wenger's coat he wears during the game is just ridiculous now, its not even a nice coat, like one of those 90s puffa jackets.

all you can see is wenger's little head a massive long coat, 2 inches of trousers and a pair of shoes. looks so unprofessional.

it reminds me of a sleeping bag.

Was thinking about it earlier, there's no reason to wear a suit with that thing, completely defeats the purpose.

#AskStevieG

#AskStevieG I hit a DJ in a bar but it was self defence & knocked over a kid in a car. What should I do now to cover these up.Cheer Starfish

NUFCThreatLevel ‏@NUFCThreatLevel

#AskStevieG Is Jose alright? He tried being a goalkeeper. Now he’s shaved his head and is refusing to pass to friends. Yours, Concerned.

Guest Slippery Sam

Philadelphia Union goalkeeper Zac McMath is currently training with Everton.

Considered starting a thread, but decided not to... this time.

Surely it's Zac McMaths.  Bloody yanks!