Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Need some help on radio listening.

Sometimes our Radio Newcastle matches are relegated to the AM frequency to make way for Sunderland. The AM on my mam's radio is bust, so she's been missing those particular matches. Rather than buy a radio with AM, would a digital DAB radio it up instead?

Need some help on radio listening.

Sometimes our Radio Newcastle matches are relegated to the AM frequency to make way for Sunderland. The AM on my mam's radio is bust, so she's been missing those particular matches. Rather than buy a radio with AM, would a digital DAB radio it up instead?

Probably depends on the match. Tonight the DAB feed was the Sunderland match.

If both teams are playing the home game gets on digital iirc. Most DAB radios will pick up AM too if that is what you are asking?

I think the Chelsea game is supposed to be on AM this weekend. Was wondering whether the match will also be on DAB, as the radios I've looked at don't have AM.

If both teams are playing the home game gets on digital iirc. Most DAB radios will pick up AM too if that is what you are asking?

I think the Chelsea game is supposed to be on AM this weekend. Was wondering whether the match will also be on DAB, as the radios I've looked at don't have AM.

When both Newcastle and Sunderland are playing at the same time, the home matches are on AM and DAB and the away games are on the FM frequency.

Frustratingly, the FM frequency and DAB radios do not work in my flat.