Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Can you give me a few examples of Cristiano Ronaldo/Nani type players, but they have to be s***. For example, Wayne Routledge. My mates taking the p*ss out of me saying i play like Mark Viduka and he's one of those faggot, skillfull ronaldo wannabe's with the white socks over their football socks type players, and i need to give him some chat back but i'm struggling. Cheers.

Daniel Cordone?

Doesn't really work when the reply is 'who?' tbh.

Can you give me a few examples of Cristiano Ronaldo/Nani type players, but they have to be s***. For example, Wayne Routledge. My mates taking the p*ss out of me saying i play like Mark Viduka and he's one of those faggot, skillfull ronaldo wannabe's with the white socks over their football socks type players, and i need to give him some chat back but i'm struggling. Cheers.

Daniel Cordone?

Doesn't really work when the reply is 'who?' tbh.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10/06/article-1218559-06B916C9000005DC-634_224x508.jpg

A "bit mustard" as SBR once described him, but generally shit

Duncan Edwards would have been such a player  :(

A lot of people from back then reckon he was/would be the best player in the World. I wish I had gotten the chance to see him.

Without the disaster, it is fair to say England could easily have won 58 and 62 World Cups and that Duncan Edwards would have been captain for 66 and possibly even 70. Such a tragic event that has certainly changed football history.

R.I.P.

Guest Roger Kint

Duncan Edwards would have been such a player  :(

A lot of people from back then reckon he was/would be the best player in the World. I wish I had gotten the chance to see him.

My dad is/was obsessed with him never tires of telling me what he could have been, still has a big painting of him in the house he bought for a canny bit.