Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Good news. Who's the backup CB for them anyways? Cameron's been playing FB..

Matthew Upson?

Loaned out I think. Good to see that were not the only club that doesn't bother having any backups. Isn't Williamson from Stoke, maybe they'll go for him in the summer.

Mostly when Carlo was there. Always loved him. Having 2 of my favourite players in Drogba and Lampard, either.

I love him too, but frankly, they've been disqualified from my admiration by (a) Ken Bates, then (b) Abramovich. Much like Man City, I ceased to think of Chelsea as the same entity when Roman bought them. Not a conscious decision, mind, just a gut feeling.

Mostly when Carlo was there. Always loved him. Having 2 of my favourite players in Drogba and Lampard, either.

I love him too, but frankly, they've been disqualified from my admiration by (a) Ken Bates, then (b) Abramovich. Much like Man City, I ceased to think of Chelsea as the same entity when Roman bought them. Not a conscious decision, mind, just a gut feeling.

tbh at least City's lot are dignified and seem to have common sense (or it could be my lingering good feelings to City due to my father being a fan for far longer than I've been around), Chelsea however....................

tbh at least City's lot are dignified and seem to have common sense (or it could be my lingering good feelings to City due to my father being a fan for far longer than I've been around), Chelsea however....................

That's definitely it, aye.

What a mess Chelsea are. The lack of heart and stability in that team, can't understand how they pulled themselves together to win the Champions League. Really happy for Lampard and Drogba, two big characters and players.

They will always be ambitious but Abramovich seems to have lost all sense.

Their fans are not doing them any favours. Their hatred of Benitez was ludicrous from the start, it's now turned in to a incoherent farce. Liverpool affiliation or bad football, they made their mind up from the off. Not that Benitez is the best manager nor the most likeable character, but it's just tragic how things have unfolded. They should be glad they are where they are being a club with such limited history and tradition, they just come of spoiled now.

Chelsea fans are vile. Hate the fact I once had some admiration for that club.

Bloody hell, Ronaldo, when on earth was that?

To be honest, I was admiring them when they were clogging up Fergie's arteries by stopping his horrid club winning things.

Chelsea fans are vile. Hate the fact I once had some admiration for that club.

Bloody hell, Ronaldo, when on earth was that?

To be honest, I was admiring them when they were clogging up Fergie's arteries by stopping his horrid club winning things.

That was a big part of it, too.