Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Howaythetoon

Not lying I only joined up because of Greg who I trust 100% and have absolute faith and confidence in and thus far he and NUST are proving themselves to be true representatives of supporters as a trust and as a group, credit to them all :thup:

Just under 1,000 letters sent already.

So easy to do. Sent mine.

2,500 now. Mines gone to Manchester Central and given Ms. Powell’s shadow position I extended my email a little:

Finally as an aside away from the generic email above, and in relation to point 2 above - in your view given your role as shadow business and consumer minister do you believe it is appropriate (if what other reports have stated is true) that the so-called top six football clubs are able to influence the Premier League’s review of other club’s takeovers. This could be a sign of the larger football clubs unfairly dominating the market to the detriment of the other 90+ football clubs. Could there be a need to investigate the PL through the CMA?

So having got a log in to action network, and having clicked that link - have I now written to my MP? Whenever I click that link it just says "thank you for your support and let us know if you get a reply" but there's nothing in my email app sent items...

So having got a log in to action network, and having clicked that link - have I now written to my MP? Whenever I click that link it just says "thank you for your support and let us know if you get a reply" but there's nothing in my email app sent items...

The email is sent by the platform on your behalf so won't be in sent items. You should get something in your inbox though.

Could you try and hit them where it hurts?

Organise a 'cancel sports day', maybe the last day of the transfer window, where everybody willing to do so calls Sky or BT or whoever and cancels their sports package.

Could you try and hit them where it hurts?

Organise a 'cancel sports day', maybe the last day of the transfer window, where everybody willing to do so calls Sky or BT or whoever and cancels their sports package.

Not a bad idea.

Do we know how many emails to MPs have been sent at this point? Can't get away with that Action Network thing. I've had nowt in my inbox and my profile says I've not created any emails yet; yet all I can do is click on that link at the top of this page. I haven't even told it who my MP is.

Just gonna write to mine myself.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Do we know how many emails to MPs have been sent at this point? Can't get away with that Action Network thing. I've had nowt in my inbox and my profile says I've not created any emails yet; yet all I can do is click on that link at the top of this page. I haven't even told it who my MP is.

Just gonna write to mine myself.

4,378 and going up almost continuously...

Excellent idea from the Trust. I hope more is to come.