Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

Joined. Think it's highly likely to be the very last piece of anything financially related to NUFC that I purchase though as I just cant see the takeover going through now with the Saudis involved, and that was crucial to me as a supporter going forward. If the trust manage to get the PL hauled over the coals and sued then that would be a reasonable outcome for me as I exit football altogether but it wouldnt be anywhere near enough to get me to re-engage with the game. This may be a glass half empty approach but even if Staveley aquires the club without Saudis then we have still lost and the PL, Quatar & establishment clubs have won. That was their collective goal - to ensure that NUFC did not gain access to Saudi wealth.

Joined. Really would like to see the sign ups explode as of course it would be benificial to see for the NUST, but also exactly the kind of thing needed to show the PL that this matter isn't just going to be swept away.

All those @ would be much stronger as just one @

Or they could all work together, egos aside. It's not all about one group amalgamating and becoming the biggest/only voice.

They could and they should but more @ = more egos unfortunately. Easier to co-ordinate stuff and deploy different action to suitable skill sets as a singular. Ultimately as long as they keep going and trying anything with the best intentions wether it be as one group or not is the main thing.

Look what one guy off his own back can achieve today. Wether it just a little bit of traction it’s still important.

Greg[/member]  Out of interest did Toon For Change consult NUST before sending their letter today to Masters?

No. But will be speaking with various 'fan groups' tomorrow.

Joined. Really would like to see the sign ups explode as of course it would be benificial to see for the NUST, but also exactly the kind of thing needed to show the PL that this matter isn't just going to be swept away.

3000 new members in last 24 hours.

3000 new members in last 24 hours.

Great stuff.

Together we can be strong.

Was it True Faith that pretty much torpedoed the first boycott Magpie Group planned by withdrawing support for it because they got sucked in by the Kenyon fakeover and didn't want to rock the boat?

Swear I remember that happening.

Guest ClintonBaptiste

Was it True Faith that pretty much torpedoed the first boycott Magpie Group planned by withdrawing support for it because they got sucked in by the Kenyon fakeover and didn't want to rock the boat?

Yup Mick Martin

Yup Mick Martin

He comes across as a right egotistical cunt at times.