Scunthorpe Utd 2 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 20/10/09 - Post match reaction from page 20

Dave

We should be 4-4-2 vs these fkers

We are

4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1

Thought I heard Nolan's just playing up top alongside Carroll now? Sorry if I'm mistaken, I've no way to watch/listen to it

You may be right mate, Nolan may have pushed on more

I hate how apathetic I've become. Not even been arsed enough to go and turn the fucking radio on.

I listened to the first 20 mins or so but have zoned out since and paid more attention to the Liverpool game. :no:

I hate how apathetic I've become. Not even been arsed enough to go and turn the fucking radio on.

I listened to the first 20 mins or so but have zoned out since and paid more attention to the Liverpool game. :no:

The last two games, I forgot we were playing until about half an hour before the game. That's never happened to me before. :(

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Can see this ending 0-0 actually. Lovenkrands and Ranger will come on at seventy five and eighty five minutes respectively and Hughton will leave things too long.

I was looking forward to tonight after forgetting we were playing until yesterday, but i might go watch the champion's league instead now...