Is boycotting ultimately the only way to force Ashley out eventually?

Guest neesy111

If there's no massive kick off at the ground tomorrow then come November 7th there had better fln be.

again skirge, total, and utter, waste of time.

will be massively counter productive.

put the energies behind the team man.

the same mongs who kick off every week, and ultimately cause us to not go up, will kick off AGAIN because we didnt go up.

its fucking madness man.

total and utter waste of time, will only catapult us into the media again, and for no reason, he isnt going anywhere.

we'll be better served putting our energy into getting behind hughton and the team.

Erm no thanks. Weve just sat back and said that too often whilst being screwed. Rather than a boycott though, I would rather see people causing f*** on inside the ground and not accepting the situation.

good luck with that, lets see where it gets you/us. nowhere is the answer.

remind me again what use the protests and chants have been so far? no use at all.

get behind the f***ing team man, we have no choice. its a waste of breath chanting ashley out, he isnt f***ing going man.

Erm no thanks. More important things now.

are you foreign? whats with the 'erm's'? are you julio geordio?

well good luck with your endeavours anyway.

but i think your a fool.

'more important things' than getting behind the team? what a mug.

I think you're the mug mate. Happy to be f***ed over. Fuckin idiot.

I am far from happy, but i'm savvy enough to realise that causing 'f*** on' in the stadium will achive nothing but mid table mediocrity and our only hopes of promotion leaving in january. sadly, people like you are not.

For me, theres more important things than promotion. Selling our soul for a faint hope of promotion. I would rather be a Forest or a Leeds with a soul than a Premier League Wigan or Bolton selling rights to everything and being nothing more than a product. Fuck that.

total and utter waste of time, will only catapult us into the media again, and for no reason, he isnt going anywhere.

we'll be better served putting our energy into getting behind hughton and the team.

Erm no thanks. Weve just sat back and said that too often whilst being screwed. Rather than a boycott though, I would rather see people causing f*** on inside the ground and not accepting the situation.

good luck with that, lets see where it gets you/us. nowhere is the answer.

remind me again what use the protests and chants have been so far? no use at all.

get behind the f***ing team man, we have no choice. its a waste of breath chanting ashley out, he isnt f***ing going man.

Erm no thanks. More important things now.

are you foreign? whats with the 'erm's'? are you julio geordio?

well good luck with your endeavours anyway.

but i think your a fool.

'more important things' than getting behind the team? what a mug.

I think you're the mug mate. Happy to be f***ed over. Fuckin idiot.

I am far from happy, but i'm savvy enough to realise that causing 'f*** on' in the stadium will achive nothing but mid table mediocrity and our only hopes of promotion leaving in january. sadly, people like you are not.

For me, theres more important things than promotion. Selling our soul for a faint hope of promotion. I would rather be a Forest or a Leeds with a soul than a Premier League Wigan or Bolton selling rights to everything and being nothing more than a product. f*** that.

then that is where we disagree.

i would take a couple of years naming rights over a leeds, any day of the week.

each to their own though, you're more than entitled to your opinion.

Guest neesy111

If there's no massive kick off at the ground tomorrow then come November 7th there had better fln be.

the same mongs who kick off every week, and ultimately cause us to not go up, will kick off AGAIN because we didnt go up.

its fucking madness man.

so where did that get us last season, relegated

if ppl think supporting your team is all you can then it's not

it got sunderland sold eventually from bob murrary iirc

its fucking madness man.

I know your right mate but doing nothing just feels like bending over ans taking this fat cunts shit, he is laughing his fat fkn tits off at us.

I am just livid I really am, he is joke, the club is doomed if he stays, tried twice to sell us BOLLOCKS siad twice he was sekking us but knew from the off he had no intentiion of doing so.

Guest taff2727

feckin hell there's some blind sheep on here,hang on till i get yas all rounded up again.

you lot that are blind ,best you just keep turning up.i'm actually ashamed to say that you are my fellow northern brothers.

consider yourselve's disowned

its f***ing madness man.

I know your right mate but doing nothing just feels like bending over ans taking this fat c***s s***, he is laughing his fat fkn tits off at us.

I am just livid I really am, he is joke, the club is doomed if he stays, tried twice to sell us BOLLOCKS siad twice he was sekking us but knew from the off he had no intentiion of doing so.

I agree with you, Skirge.

It sounds irrational, it sounds desperate and it sounds thick, but I feel the only chance we have left is to force him out of this club. We must do something before he delivers his final blow.

Guest Geordiekev

Just get some friggin maniac to sit with a surface to air missile and next time his poxy helicopter enters local air space, knock the twat out the sky.. He often lands on the heliport behind the arena then drives by car to St.James (just incase one of those maniacs read this)..

Guest omenator

After todays news about Hughton being named manager, the club being off the market, and the naming rights to SJP up for sale next season. We are sure you are p***** off as we are with the goings on at NUFC.

We are hoping to organise a protest against Ashley to try and force his hand further, unlike the last time when a small group showed up, we are looking for the figures liverpool managed to draw during their’s

if it becomes known that lots of people will boycott the brand that buys the ground name then nobody will want to buy it.  That's a small victory for us fans

http://www.talk-of-the-tyne.co.uk/news/get-out-of-our-club/

After todays news about Hughton being named manager, the club being off the market, and the naming rights to SJP up for sale next season. We are sure you are p***** off as we are with the goings on at NUFC.

We are hoping to organise a protest against Ashley to try and force his hand further, unlike the last time when a small group showed up, we are looking for the figures liverpool managed to draw during their’s

Pissed off don't really cover it mate

Guest neesy111

Pissed off don't really cover it mate

i've had it now

thank god i was forced to move away from newcastle for work, or i would be really hurting now

i'm finished with going to st james, any money towards nufc (apart from away games), until he's out

i don't care we go up or not, until he's out!

I don't think it will force him out but while he is sitting at the place currently known as SJP in his one white shirt & looks around & sees crowds of 40K+ HIS team top of the FL & all he gets is few panto chants he really is not bothered. Where a crowd of 20K would make the fucker take notice.

YES

Don't say that, you'll upset some of the clueless cunts on here

Just get some friggin maniac to sit with a surface to air missile and next time his poxy helicopter enters local air space, knock the twat out the sky.. He often lands on the heliport behind the arena then drives by car to St.James (just incase one of those maniacs read this)..

:thup:

Guest Roger Kint

YES

Don't say that, you'll upset some of the clueless c***s on here

Go on then, you dont need any help surely? Just stop going to all games indefinately. One man can make a difference and all that! Dont you realise that 'the clueless c***s' you speak of at least are doing what they feel is right whereas you sit at your PC bleating and boasting of a fantasy world where a boycott would work while STILL going to games AGAINST your better judgement.....not thats true stupidity :rolleyes:

YES

Go on then, you dont need any help surely? Just stop going to all games indefinately. One man can make a difference and all that! Dont you realise that 'the clueless c***s' you speak of at least are doing what they feel is right whereas you sit at your PC bleating and boasting of a fantasy world where a boycott would work while STILL going to games AGAINST your better judgement.....not thats true stupidity :rolleyes:

Did you type that with your forehead? Fucking clueless

YES

Did you type that with your forehead? Fucking clueless

:lol:

Guest neesy111

there's more to following a club than just going to games, when many fan's can't attend games due to work commitments, distance etc, does that make anyless of a supporter, nope

so does someone boycotting cos they can see their club being ripped apart by a buffoon, make them anyless of a supporter, nope

i'm one of these now, i was aiming to make 10 home games a season, now i've attended 1 game and that's it for me, got better things to do with my money