Newcastle United 2-1 Doncaster Rovers - 24/10/09 - post match reaction from p20

PM

Guest Heneage

So what's the verdict on the Zurab decision? Have we grounds for appeal?

I thought it was a shocking decision personally. But if we're relying on that c*** in green changing his mind then we may as well not bother. Thought the ref was atrocious all day and I'm sure he had this down as an away win on his coupon.

Zurab grabbed him by the throat so will be a 3 match ban for Violent Conduct

That's not what I saw like.  :lol:

Thats what i saw and i was there too

Well done.

We shall see when the FL highlights come on

'grabbed' and 'throat' are your key words, remember. ;)

are you going to debate the difference between 'neck' and 'throat' ?

Nope.

Didn't see him grab him by the throat but he was stupid to grab hold of him at all. Hands up, he deserved to go.

Sharp and Zurab should both have gone.

just got in and haven't read the rest of the thread but only guessing that going off previous posts can imagine someone like Ronaldo has given Kadar stick for today but i think he played ok,  still think he's a better left back than centre back but barring a couple of mistakes he done ok today, Donny also seemed to target him early on and he coped pretty well.

Everyone of them should die like a chewyew dick up a tramps dirty salted peanuts dirt trap. unted chicken frierers

Smelley emma bunton supporting long haired blonde twats.

Ha ha that told the sober cunts in the bistro!

Everyone of them should die like a chewyew dick up a tramps dirty salted peanuts dirt trap. unted chicken frierers

Smelley emma bunton supporting long haired blonde twats.

Ha ha that told the sober c***s in the bistro!

;D

I went in the end

Stevie Harper-If he was a outfieild player I would like to think he was gan get dropped.

Kadar - Brilliant as he looks to play out of the back. Much better than Zurab.

Nolan - One of two fat c*** thats gives hope at SJP. If Ashley became a billionaire then anyone can. If Nolan can play PL football then anyone can. His big swinging boot is f***ing AWESOME

The Big AC - Was having awful game until the goal & assist for the winner must start in front M.Harewood.

Harewood - IF YOU WERE ONE OF THEM CHEERING LOUDLEY WHEN RANGER CAME ON & MARLON CAME OFF DROP ME A PM YOU f***ing c***!!!!! Aye he may be 3rd choice but f***ing hell you c***s they way yous cheered on lad who has scored ZERO goals for the first team was  100% disgraceful. I guess you were the sort of shitbags who booeed at halftime

Jonas - Just f*** off.

Jose & R.Taylor  - The only f***ers who knaw how to put a decent ball in the box

just got in and haven't read the rest of the thread but only guessing that going off previous posts can imagine someone like Ronaldo has given Kadar stick for today but i think he played ok,  still think he's a better left back than centre back but barring a couple of mistakes he done ok today, Donny also seemed to target him early on and he coped pretty well.

I thought Kadar done well considering his lack of experience. A couple of scary moments but he grew in confidence as the game went on. Played the ball out from the back nicely at times and did seem very composed. The frustrating is some of the fans are straight on the back of some of the kids despite the fact they need to not expect the finished article as soon as they step on the pitch, and that it will take time for some of them to come good. You just need to be patient with them.

Guest toonlass

I thought Kadar done well considering his lack of experience. A couple of scary moments but he grew in confidence as the game went on. Played the ball out from the back nicely at times and did seem very composed. The frustrating is some of the fans are straight on the back of some of the kids despite the fact they need to not expect the finished article as soon as they step on the pitch, and that it will take time for some of them to come good. You just need to be patient with them.

I agree totally Tooj. Think he did canny considering it's his first game and that he didn't have someone like Taylor next to him.

Regardless of who you're playing you've got to show guts to win and the team showed a lot of guts in the last 15 minutes with 2 kids playing at centre back.

Overall a priceless if not thoroughly deserved win.  The penalty miss could go down as one of the defining moments in our season.

Regarding the booing of Harewood, booing is a strange thing - it doesn't take that many to make it seem loud. A thousand out of 44,000 will make quite a noise.

He was very poor but booing any player in a B&W shirt is disgraceful.

We won the game because Doncaster failed to take their chance. If they'd scored the penalty they would have won, so we got the points through their failings as much as our efforts. Hopefully we'll gain some confidence from this but if Hughton thinks that mighty Doncaster are a better passing team than us then it's going to be a long hard season.

I went in the end

Stevie Harper-If he was a outfieild player I would like to think he was gan get dropped.

Kadar - Brilliant as he looks to play out of the back. Much better than Zurab.

Nolan - One of two fat c*** thats gives hope at SJP. If Ashley became a billionaire then anyone can. If Nolan can play PL football then anyone can. His big swinging boot is f***ing AWESOME

The Big AC - Was having awful game until the goal & assist for the winner must start in front M.Harewood.

Harewood - IF YOU WERE ONE OF THEM CHEERING LOUDLEY WHEN RANGER CAME ON & MARLON CAME OFF DROP ME A PM YOU f***ing c***!!!!! Aye he may be 3rd choice but f***ing hell you c***s they way yous cheered on lad who has scored ZERO goals for the first team was  100% disgraceful. I guess you were the sort of shitbags who booeed at halftime

Jonas - Just f*** off.

Jose & R.Taylor  - The only f***ers who knaw how to put a decent ball in the box

Bit extreme  :lol:

Late night posting after a night on the grog after the match  :-[

From the Doncaster Rovers website there preview to the match

One To Watch - Kevin Nolan

A cultured midfielder with bags of experience of the top flight, Liverpudlian Kevin Nolan is the man on form for Newcastle United as of late, bagging a goal in the defeat to Scunthorpe midweek and a hat trick in the Magpies' victory over Ipswich Town earlier this season.

Nolan was a shining star in Sam Allardyce's Bolton Wanderers side in the Premier League, following his former manager upon his arrival at St. James' Park.

Energetic, hard working and with a determination like no-one else, Kevin Nolan will prove more than a match for Doncaster Rovers' impressive midfield.

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/page/MatchPreview/0,,10329~1835072,00.html

Someone might want to confirm this, but was the last time we came from behind to win a game the 4-1 against Spurs away?

And was the last home one 2-1 against Birmingham, with Beye scoring?

Huddersfield in the cup earlier this season, 3-1 down to win 4-3. Unless you're just counting league games?