Which Premier League striker?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

torres. would do better in a poor team than the other two.

Guess what, 0 in his last 9 for Spain. And didn't score that many for Athletico.

a bit like me saying drogba only scored 12 goals in 4 years at le mans.

torres has scored 48 goals in 67 games (if wiki is correct) for liverpool whereas drogba has 64 in 145 for chelsea, and a better chelsea team at that.

Drogba must have roughly 100 goals for Chelsea, i'd be amazed if he has less than 90.

Look up and be amazed

Guess what, 0 in his last 9 for Spain. And didn't score that many for Athletico.

Just the 77 goals in 164 games in his last 5 seasons for them. Shocking.

Never managed 20 league goals in a season for them mind.

03-04 Atletico Madrid    1 35 20

According to his own official website he only scored 19 that season.

Rooney, without a shadow of a doubt.

He's not in the same league as the other two man. Drogba in particular does absolutely everything better.

Champions League or Premiership?

Are you saying Drogba has the creativity Rooney has? Rooney is deceptively strong and great at hold up play. He's carrying Man United this season.

Drogba creates as much as Rooney and scores a lot more.

Drogba 64 in 145 for Chelsea approx 0.4 per game

Rooney 72  in 167 for Man United approx 0.4 per game

Stop talking out of your arse.

He has 104 goals for Chelsea according to ESPN. Wiki is basically biased bollocks.

Tough one, but with Rooney you've got a different kind of player. The other two are out and out strikers, whereas Rooney tends to operate between striker and midfield.

Those kinds of players can really raise a team, so I'd go for Rooney.

Of the other two, I'd go for Torres. Just. For his ability to make something out of nothing.

Drogba is unplayable at times and there's no striker in the world that compares to him at his best as the likes of Torres can be invisible against the best defences. however Drogba's also a bit of a donkey, misses easy chances, mis-controls the ball often and so on. it's testament to his other abilities such as aggression, strength, pace etc that this doesn't really effect him negatively.

torres has scored 48 goals in 67 games (if wiki is correct) for liverpool whereas drogba has 64 in 145 for chelsea, and a better chelsea team at that.

Drogba must have roughly 100 goals for Chelsea, i'd be amazed if he has less than 90.

Look up and be amazed

I am, at how much s**** is on wikipedia. 104  O0

Look up and be amazed

I am, at how much s**** is on wikipedia. 104  O0

strange as even chelseaqs official site has him on 63

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/PlayerProfileDetail/0,,10268~28142,00.html

Torres and Drogba are neck and neck imo right now. Drog has the tendency to miss a howlers but Torres has more days when you know he's just not going to score.

Both are better than Rooney imo.

by a mile, and I rate Rooney.

Drogba, he's the best target man in the world and would fit into any style of team, he scores hatfuls of goals(of all types), and gets hatfuls of assists. Probably the best striker around today. Cunt though. :thup:

Drogba's got 108 according to Soccernet's Gamecast (all competitions) and 104 according to their statistics page (this is after subtracting his international goals).

Someone get Sherlock Holmes in, this is a fucking mystery. Keeping me up.

Drogba's got 108 according to Soccernet's Gamecast (all competitions) and 104 according to their statistics page (this is after subtracting his international goals).

Someone get Sherlock Holmes in, this is a fucking mystery. Keeping me up.

I got 101 on the Chelsea site in all comp