Which Premier League striker?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has to be Torres.

Drogba's record against the top 3 in recent years is appalling.

He scores against Liverpool all the time man. And I remember at least 4 goals against Arsenal since 2007. I only remeber 1 goal against Man U since 2007 (FA Cup final btw). So you're talking complete nonsense, basically.

Find it funny that you even dare talk about strikers unable to score against the top teams, given your embarrassing love for Owen.

EDIT: Drogba's last against Arsenal was his 8th in 9 games.  :lol: :lol:

Has to be Torres.

He scores against Liverpool all the time man. And I remember at least 4 goals against Arsenal since 2007. I only remeber 1 goal against Man U since 2007 (FA Cup final btw). So you're talking complete nonsense, basically.

Find it funny that you even dare talk about strikers unable to score against the top teams, given your embarrassing love for Owen.

He has scored something like 3 in his last 12 games against other top teams.  Torres ratio is a lot better.. check for yourself.  Drogba scores most of his goals against the dross of the league... explains why he scores against Jamie Carragher the odd time or two.

Has to be Torres.

He has scored something like 3 in his last 12 games against other top teams.  Torres ratio is a lot better.. check for yourself.  Drogba scores most of his goals against the dross of the league... explains why he scores against Jamie Carragher the odd time or two.

Mate, look for yourself at his record in his last 10 games against Liverpool and Arsenall in all competiitons, it's fantastic.

Torres.  When he doesn't play, Liverpool don't play well.

because their back up striker is vorinin more than anything else, whereas if drogba doesnt play kalou comes in for chelsea alongside anelka, man u have owen to come in alongside berbatov if rooneys crocked.

Drogba would be able to hold the ball up, and be more pysical (spelling, I know), but would create more chances for others then himself.

Rooney needs someone to create the chance or the right ball for him, so he wouldn't fit into our team.

Torres would be able to create and finish chances for himself, thats why I would pick him.

not many of you know your football on here most managers in prem would pick rooney

Rooney is a great forward, I think his game has been hamred since he started to drop back, towards the midfield/AM role. I'd have him pushing further forward, then he would score more goals.

No doubt about it, Rooney when he's upfront is England's best forward, probs the best of all time.

I doubt anyone outside of England would choose Rooney. Torres and Drogba a class above tbh.

Indeed.

As for the original question..  Torres, easily.

Drogba has only scored 16 more goals than Torres in the Premier League and he's played about 80 games more.