Tamas Kadar

TRon

I've barely seen the lad play, but I'm over the moon that he seems to be doing well :smitten:

Twice the player ranger is aswell.

Guest palnese

Anyone else see him as a possible DM in the future?

I know CB is his best position, but I think he could be a class midfielder if played there.

He's a big lad, and very good on the ball. It looks like he's got a cracking shot as well.

Just a thought mind...

I havent really seen Kadar played, how is he? what is his strenght and weeknesses?  lot of pace, good tackler etc?

A lot of good things about his his game and i bet he can write in english better than you  ;D

I take it your fluent in another language then?

It's refreshing to see a young player of ours with some skill, opposed to just strength and aerial ability. I can't remember the last one we 'brought through' with a bit of actual flair about them.

It's refreshing to see a young player of ours with some skill, opposed to just strength and aerial ability. I can't remember the last one we 'brought through' with a bit of actual flair about them.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article264227.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Shola+Ameobi.jpeg

I remember him doing a few stepovers once...

Eto'o-esque goal against Wednesday at home this season...and his turn against Desailly about 6 years ago was classic in all...2 bits of flair in 10 years aint too bad  ???

If Kadar counts, than we definitely need to be counting N'Zogbia.

Gerraway man. I seriously doubt I was the only one to refer to Richard Offiong as 'The South Shields Drogba'

I havent really seen Kadar played, how is he? what is his strenght and weeknesses?  lot of pace, good tackler etc?

A lot of good things about his his game and i bet he can write in english better than you  ;D

And probably better than you you :sadnod:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Where in the blue hell is he? I didn't think he was injured, surely should have figured in pre-season.

Was "set to" go out on loan at Heerenveen a while back, unsure if that actually happened though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

His hamstrings have been pretty much broken the last 2 seasons. Could be an ongoing thing. Hope not.