Tamas Kadar

TRon

He looks good like. Love defenders who have a composed style and pass the ball away.

Hopefully he turns out as good as he always seems to on FM  :thup:

Aye on my one my assistant picks him over Enrique!

I honestly haven't seen this guy had a bad game. It's so easy just saying "ah, the league and opposition are total shit" - but you can only play what's infront of you, and Kadar has looked a cut above the players he's been up against. Both in the centre and at full-back.

I honestly haven't seen this guy had a bad game. It's so easy just saying "ah, the league and opposition are total s***" - but you can only play what's infront of you, and Kadar has looked a cut above the players he's been up against. Both in the centre and at full-back.

I agree, he should have had more games when Enrique was injured and I'd have played him before Hall once Williams injured his hand.

I honestly haven't seen this guy had a bad game. It's so easy just saying "ah, the league and opposition are total shit" - but you can only play what's infront of you, and Kadar has looked a cut above the players he's been up against. Both in the centre and at full-back.

Agree with that. Honestly have no qualms about him slotting in. Doubt the same could've been said of some of our previously 'promising' CBs.

Guest firetotheworks

The only time I've seen him look a bit shaky was against Palace at LB when I thought he was getting forward too often and leaving gaps at the back. Other than that I've continued to be mightily impressed with him. I like his style, because he looks like he has lots of it. Smooth as fuck on the ball.

Who signed him, btw? Seems like he came in right at the end of the Allardyce regime.

Allardyce bought him in on trial but got sacked. Kadar was still here, but clearly someone else got the deal done.

I honestly haven't seen this guy had a bad game. It's so easy just saying "ah, the league and opposition are total s***" - but you can only play what's infront of you, and Kadar has looked a cut above the players he's been up against. Both in the centre and at full-back.

I agree, he should have had more games when Enrique was injured and I'd have played him before Hall once Williams injured his hand.

:thup:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Who signed him, btw? Seems like he came in right at the end of the Allardyce regime.

Correct. Big Sam Era player, but finalized under Keegan, so I guess its a 'Wise Signing'.

I havent really seen Kadar played, how is he? what is his strenght and weeknesses?  lot of pace, good tackler etc?

A lot of good things about his his game and i bet he can write in english better than you  ;D

I'm glad we've got a Hungarian, because I like Hungary.

It's good to see him looking settled, because Hungarians often don't travel well, and get homesick. They're a bit like many Geordies in seeing their homeland as self-evidently the finest place in the universe, and other locations just don't measure up.

Trivia corner: His name in English would be Tommy Cooper.

I agree he should have played when Enrique was injured even though Van Aanholt did a fabulous job us at LB.

My personal preference is to develop our youth players before we develop other teams instead.

Guest Heneage

His bird is nice too.

2 months and 4 days to go, you shouldn't be saying things like that. :nope:

He'll be saying more than that in 2 months and 3 days.