Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeff Stelling will still call it SJP. In fact, its far too long winded and I think others will do the same. It's a pile of wank though, for sure.

Yep. Completely defeating the whole point for them as it advertises nothing.

They're doing this on purpose, nobody can be this fucking braindead. Just ripping the piss out of the fans.

Guest neesy111

Do we protest about this on saturday?

We?

You have already said you wont go back til he leaves. :shifty:

jesus, like we have said, you can protest outside the stadium

We?

Be better of going and protesting at the Sports Direct Head Offices tbh, he isn't the outright owner anymore, if that contiinued for a prolonge period of time it would give the company bad press and the SD board would pressure him to do something or force him out.

Jeff Stelling will still call it SJP. In fact, its far too long winded and I think others will do the same. It's a pile of wank though, for sure.

Yep. Completely defeating the whole point for them as it advertises nothing.

They're doing this on purpose, nobody can be this fucking braindead. Just ripping the piss out of the fans.

Honestly, I can only think this is the real reason.

Guest Roger Kint

We?

Ok Mr 'i have no sense of humour' keep your knickers on, i was merely going off your previous posts saying you dont live in the area and wont go back. I am fully aware of what i can do i was just questioning your point. It had nothing to do with what people were doing AT the ground ;D

Could be worse.

This name is actually so bad that it'll be seen as a bit of a joke by almost everybody considering that Ashley owns Sports Direct.

Better than someone else buying the rights and ending up playing in the 'Four Star Pizza Stadium'

News just in, apparrently a football club and its 50k fans have been raped for the last 2 years in a continued and prolonged asualt.  The final insult of the club and its fans was when the attackers made of with the victims knickers.

Raped.

Guest Roger Kint

I wonder just how much Sports direct are paying for this advertisment ?

Assuming we go on the 6 million a year quoted surely another 3 million should be coming our way.

NOTHING

Its a showcase til the end of the year.

Guest neesy111

We?

Ok Mr 'i have no sense of humour' keep your knickers on, i was merely going off your previous posts saying you dont live in the area and wont go back. I am fully aware of what i can do i was just questioning your point. It had nothing to do with what people were doing AT the ground ;D

ok sorry, i'm back-up this weekend, and will be at least once a month, and I vow never to give that git any of my money, my dad who has been a season ticket holder for over 20 years, is exactly the same, he doesn't even watch matches now on tele, thats how fed up he is

but how long do we take this though?

Assuming we go on the 6 million a year quoted surely another 3 million should be coming our way.

hahahahahaahaha!!!!

Yeah, right, like the fat cunt is paying anything at all.

Nobody wanted it, so this is their embarassing climb down. And they genuinely think we are stupid enough to not see through them.

I can only imagine they had no interest from potential advertisers so decided to show advertisers how it would work. "Associating your name with St James' Park would work like "sportsdirect.com@St James' Park Stadium", except without the angry fan protests and ridicule."

hahahahahaahaha!!!!

Yeah, right, like the fat cunt is paying anything at all.

Nobody wanted it, so this is their embarassing climb down. And they genuinely think we are stupid enough to not see through them.

You think this is a climb-down? This is Ashley saying, "Fuck you, I'll do it anyway, and I'll do it immediately."

Guest Roger Kint

We?

ok sorry, i'm back-up this weekend, and will be at least once a month, and I vow never to give that git any of my money, my dad who has been a season ticket holder for over 20 years, is exactly the same, he doesn't even watch matches now on tele, thats how fed up he is

but how long do we take this though?

Well its the pay as you go fans that you need to talk to, he already has my money for next year let alone this. Havent spent a penny inside the ground for about 5 years too so cant even withdraw that. Aside from the obvious vocal displeasure that is being talked of before and after the game am not sure how else this one person can further hurt him. In truth i still dont think the horrible bastard will care anyway considering he has went ahead with the stadium name thing.

Guest Roger Kint

I can only imagine they had no interest from potential advertisers so decided to show advertisers how it would work. "Associating your name with St James' Park would work like "sportsdirect.com@St James' Park Stadium", except without the angry fan protests and ridicule."

Wasnt the name rights to start next season hence the showcase for the remainder of this season?  :undecided: