How's it going for the players who left Newcastle?

LoveItIfWeBeatU

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6068367,00.html

Wigan manager Roberto Martinez has admitted he is ready to allow Charles N'Zogbia to leave the DW Stadium this summer.

Martinez would prefer to retain the services of the talented winger, but accepts that if one of the Premier League's big guns come calling the Latics are unlikely to resist.

N'Zogbia has impressed during a difficult season for Wigan having moved to the North West outfit from Newcastle in last year's winter transfer window.

Spanish tactician Martinez is not willing to entertain offers from all their top-flight rivals, but accepts the talented Frenchman would be tempted by a move to one of the Premier League's leading lights.

Big club.

He told the Daily Mirror: "If they pay what we want and the chairman says we can reinvest that money, I would be prepared to let Charles N'Zogbia go.

"You can't really stop him going to a big club. Let's say a Birmingham come in, we don't have to sell him.

"But if Manchester United come in, how are you going to stop him?

"Unless he goes to a top-six team in the Premier League he will not be in a side that plays the same way as we do."

• 4 weeks later...

Faye comes across as a bit of a nugget tbh.

It's shame how he celebrated when scoring against last season and that he left the club on bad terms. I had always liked him before, seemed a decent character. He's gone down in my estimation though.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ab/AbdoulayeFaye.jpg

Pretty typical African, as much grasp of loyalty as your local snake oil dealer.

Typical statement from a typically idiotic and foolish person who thinks he knows a lot more than does.

Come on. :fishing:

:lol: