How's it going for the players who left Newcastle?

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Shouldn't have given someone with such a shocking injury record such a massive contract tbh, no one's fault but West Ham's, now the money bubble has burst it's all to easy to start pointing at the players you want rid of.

Mind if they hadn't he might still be here.

Shouldn't have given someone with such a shocking injury record such a massive contract tbh, no one's fault but West Ham's, now the money bubble has burst it's all to easy to start pointing at the players you want rid of.

Mind if they hadn't he might still be here.

Wasn't Gold and Sullivan though, it was that baldy Icelandic fella wasn't it?

It's alright for Gold & Sullivan to moan about paying Dyer 60k a week when he's not playing because West Ham are millions in the red but weren't they willing to take a gamble on signing a 100k per week striker only weeks ago ?

Talk about double standards.

It's alright for Gold & Sullivan to moan about paying Dyer 60k a week when he's not playing because West Ham are millions in the red but weren't they willing to take a gamble on signing a 100k per week striker only weeks ago ?

Talk about double standards.

That is because Gold and Sullivan are gigantic fucking gobshites who spout out nonsense like that then immediately contradict themselves.

They actually made me feel sorry for Blues fans, they're so bad.

Zoggy was pretty usefull against Liverpool last night, gave both full backs a bit of a pasting.

Great centre midfielder wigan have (Moroccan bloke).

Zoggy was always one of the players who were capable of looking a genuine star. Quite galling to think that him and Milner used to get so much stick when the reality has now been proved that it was our awful midfielders and big name strikers who were the real problem. Not to mention the utter incompetence of Souness, Roeder and Allardyce.

Zoggy was pretty usefull against Liverpool last night, gave both full backs a bit of a pasting.

Zoggy was always one of the players who were capable of looking a genuine star. Quite galling to think that him and Milner used to get so much stick when the reality has now been proved that it was our awful midfielders and big name strikers who were the real problem. Not to mention the utter incompetence of Souness, Roeder and Allardyce.

Fucking hell.

Guest BooBoo

Yeah, NZogbia loved playing for us and loved nothing more than rolling his sleeves up and giving his all for the cause. All with a ginormous smile on his face.

Fucking hell.

Well the fact that Milner and Zog are doing well at their clubs (in the premier)  does sort of hint that the real problems were elsewhere.

Fucking hell.

Well the fact that Milner and Zog are doing well at their clubs (in the premier)  does sort of hint that the real problems were elsewhere.

So it was the everyone's elses fault that Milner's crossing was piss poor? That N'Zogbia's performances were abysmal as well? What about the fact that Keegan got those big name strikers performing and those awful midfielders? All while N'Zogbia was only a sub and Milner was injured.

Fucking hell.

So it was the everyone's elses fault that Milner's crossing was piss poor? That N'Zogbia's performances were abysmal as well? What about the fact that Keegan got those big name strikers performing and those awful midfielders? All while N'Zogbia was only a sub and Milner was injured.

Well if you'd read the post in context rather than the bit you highlighted you might have noticed that Keegan was the only manager I didn't hold responsible for the inability to use his assets to their full potential. Milner's crossing might have been piss poor but there were more than a few posters here who thought we'd get the best of him playing him down the centre. O'Neill obviously agreed and kudos to him for doing what good managers get paid for. Zog raped Liverpool last night and it didn't surprise me in the least. He might be a cunt but he's going to go on to be a lot better player than those who were picked ahead of him when he was here.

Gary Caldwell's Wigan career's going well:

Taxi for Caldwell

We all have bad days at the office, but thankfully, most of us don't embarrass ourselves in front of an admittedly sparse crowd at the Reebok, or the millions watching around the world. Gary Caldwell did on Saturday, after he was responsible for ALL FOUR of Bolton's goals. It's enough to make you wonder if fellow Scot Owen Coyle slipped him a bag of unmarked notes before the game.

Caldwell's shocker was made all the more funny by the fact he was wearing cycling shorts, as if he was a finely tuned like an Olympic sprinter and not an average duffer. All it seemed to do was make his legs behave like a 15 minute old foal. He danced round the ball for Bolton's first, hacked Tamir Cohen down to give away a penalty, took longer to turn than the Titianic as Fabrice Muamba befuddled him for number three, then shanked a clearance straight to Matt Taylor for the fourth.

Perhaps Caldwell should have stopped in Scotland, where similar mistakes rarely go punished. It's easy to look like Bobby Moore when you're playing Hamilton Academicals and Falkirk every week.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=756070&sec=england&root=england&cc=3436

(NB For those who click that link, feel free to go apoplectic at the last paragraph of the "Wonder of Roo" story...)

Gary Caldwell's Wigan career's going well:

Taxi for Caldwell

We all have bad days at the office, but thankfully, most of us don't embarrass ourselves in front of an admittedly sparse crowd at the Reebok, or the millions watching around the world. Gary Caldwell did on Saturday, after he was responsible for ALL FOUR of Bolton's goals. It's enough to make you wonder if fellow Scot Owen Coyle slipped him a bag of unmarked notes before the game.

Caldwell's shocker was made all the more funny by the fact he was wearing cycling shorts, as if he was a finely tuned like an Olympic sprinter and not an average duffer. All it seemed to do was make his legs behave like a 15 minute old foal. He danced round the ball for Bolton's first, hacked Tamir Cohen down to give away a penalty, took longer to turn than the Titianic as Fabrice Muamba befuddled him for number three, then shanked a clearance straight to Matt Taylor for the fourth.

Perhaps Caldwell should have stopped in Scotland, where similar mistakes rarely go punished. It's easy to look like Bobby Moore when you're playing Hamilton Academicals and Falkirk every week.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=756070&sec=england&root=england&cc=3436

(NB For those who click that link, feel free to go apoplectic at the last paragraph of the "Wonder of Roo" story...)

He's dodgy for Celtic and Scotland too.  Lazy journalism.

Don't know

And more importantly I don't care either

LOL that was very funny (yes i know i am 6 pages late but meh what the hell i still laughed)

I too dont really give a flying F@#k about what is going on with the other players if i am honest. I couldnt help but have a little chuckle at Michael Owens Injury but a little chuckle was all it was!!

To be honest in the case of certain ex players whenever i see their team playing i do secretly wish thay lose but maybe that is just me being bitter!

jenas - injured

woody - injured

beye - not playing

Bassong - Been good all season(in my opinion, good signing for spurs)

Duff - injured now? have been good for fulham

dyer - injured

Given - Been good all season

Owen - shit and injured again

Edgar - no idea? injured?

Zoggy - been good for wigan. one of their best players.

Rozehnal - In hamburg now? no idea. scored in the weekend.

Carr - Birmingham - Been good for them

Emre - Injuries still. no idea how he has played.

Abdoulaye faye - Good but injured?

Milner - great for villa

Luque - no idea

Viduka - retired?

correct me please :)

jenas - injured

woody - injured

beye - not playing

dyer - injured

Milner - great for villa

Luque - no idea

Viduka - retired?

Did you forget Martins there? He's currently playing quite frequently again for Wolfsburg. Was in the starting XI the last two matches (not scoring) and scored his last goal 3 games ago after coming from the bench. Scored 6 goals in total this season.

Anyway, would have had more fun with us this season. And he would have had ONE manager the whole season (Wolfsburg had sacked Veh earlier in the season while Oba was away on  ACN)

EDIT: And the right thing about Viduka would have been: Lying on the beach in sunny Australia 24/7 and having barbecue and drinks.  :lol:

jenas - injured

woody - injured

beye - not playing

dyer - injured

Milner - great for villa

Luque - no idea

Viduka - retired?

Did you forget Martins there? He's currently playing quite frequently again for Wolfsburg. Was in the starting XI the last two matches (not scoring) and scored his last goal 3 games ago after coming from the bench. Scored 6 goals in total this season.

Anyway, would have had more fun with us this season. And he would have had ONE manager the whole season (Wolfsburg had sacked Veh earlier in the season while Oba was away on  ACN)

EDIT: And the right thing about Viduka would have been: Lying on the beach in sunny Australia 24/7 and having barbecue and drinks.  :lol:

would have loved Martins in this league, and yes i did forget :D

shame about all his injuries, he could have been, and i guess still can, be something special.