Newcastle United 3 - 1 Peterborough United - 07/11/09 - post match from page 11

Nate

Guest michaelfoster

Lots of spare one's in the Milburn posh seats, as well as the East Stand/Gallowgate Corners from what I could see.

The East stand was pretty full tbh

Our corner was great this afternoon. Their fans were quiet apart from about 10 lads at the top of their section who clapped continuously for about 30 minutes. They were all sat down for 95% of the match. What is it with the away fans this season. Great numbers, s*** noise.

I just don't get it.  Travel all that way then sit on your hands for 90 minutes.  When I go away I am so pissed by the kick off I don't shut up for ninety minutes!  This is probably a bit arrogant but, they must travel with hope of a win but probably expecting to lose, even so when we go to Liverpool and Manchester we'd still sing.

sorry if i missed it but i aint reading through it all to find out but some scuffling (toon fans and stewards) in level 7 after the final whistle.....anyone know anything ?

I never seen any like.

sorry if i missed it but i aint reading through it all to find out but some scuffling (toon fans and stewards) in level 7 after the final whistle.....anyone know anything ?

I never seen any like.

couldn't make the match today due to wotrk but it said so on the radio.

Looked like just an attempt to get rid of the 'fat cockney rapist' banner, only saw it from some distance though.

Guest Heneage

Really good today. Any word on Jonas?

We beat these without really much effort, which is more a testiment to their poor side, we had them beat in midfield and I think with Jonas on for 90 it would have been more they couldn't deal with him.

The full backs were great today mind, felt a bit sorry for Harewood, yoou get the feeling this won't be his club.

Thought Guthrie was arguably our best player, btw.

Guthrie is like Jonas, we will see them at their best when we are playing the ball on the deck and passing to feet. I'm really pleased both started today in a balanced line up and had good games. Neither have set the world on fire this season but if we set our stalls out to play a passing game rather than lumping it forward 50 yads they'd both look better for it.

Who the f*** was saying 'YAAY' in quite a bent voice on Skirge's video? :lol:

He's about 9 :lol:

was you then

:lol:

He's called Ross, cracking kid tiny for his age like but his grandad and dad are a couple of cracking fella's too, its cush to have decent seats next to decent fands.

:D

Who the f*** was saying 'YAAY' in quite a bent voice on Skirge's video? :lol:

He's about 9 :lol:

was you then

:lol:

He's called Ross, cracking kid tiny for his age like but his grandad and dad are a couple of cracking fella's too, its cush to have decent seats next to decent fands.

:D

Fair play fella, was just concerned in case it was a grown bloke.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

He didn't seem overly pleased about scoring mind. Still happy he scored though.

I think that's cause he he got injured tbh.

Whilst scoring?

He went on another run after it iirc.