N-O_____ buying a share in NUST's proposals?

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd like a voice, if i can do it with fellow board members that would be good stuff, If i cant I'll go it alone.

Why not have two voices, your own and a joint one ;)

I like the idea, but doesn't that go against the core statement that no matter how much someone put in, they would only get 'one' vote.

So if someone bought a share outright at the minimum price and then joined a shared share, they would have, in theory, greater voting rights than someone who has lumped in, for example, £10 million.

Possible legal issues methinks.

Rather than using polls, I always think it's a more legitimate method to have posters simply state "Yes" or "No" (or whatever the expected responses may be) in a message. Obviously not great if the voting is intended to be anonymous though!

i was just a way to keep count of the yes for a 1st count rich.

the nuts and bolts arn't that important at the moment, just gauging the size of the interest.

Rather than using polls, I always think it's a more legitimate method to have posters simply state "Yes" or "No" (or whatever the expected responses may be) in a message. Obviously not great if the voting is intended to be anonymous though!

i was just a way to keep count of the yes for a 1st count rich.

the nuts and bolts arn't that important at the moment, just gauging the size of the interest.

Aye, I meant for future polls anyway. After that Geezer had expressed concerns about dodgy votes.

Guest Roger Kint

27 people have voted 'no'.

C'mon speak up - why not? I would be interested to hear your views.

I clicked no as there wasnt a 'dont know' option. For the record my view is not definate I just need to know a lot more before making a firm decision as theres a lot of gray areas so far. I want this to work obviously just keeping an open mind til all the info is out.

Edit: As with Benwell lad the chance of owning a share myself is also part of my vote.

27 people have voted 'no'.

C'mon speak up - why not? I would be interested to hear your views.

If I do it I'll go alone.

No offence lads but it sounds complicated enough, without having 20 or 150 different stakeholders and opinions covering just one share.

You'll need a commitee and president for each share judging by the diverse opinions on here.

I'm in for a decent amount if there's a real possibility of this happening. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own part of the club I love so I'll be good for £150.

like Midds said earlier, if we can find 10 people at that level, that ten get thier own NO share between them.

150 will share the £10 one, 75 share the £20 one, and so on....