Lee Clark is the old Blackpool manager

Guest toonlass

Guest elbee909

I think I remember shouting 'Tino' at the West Ham match when Barnes scored.  We were at the other end, mind.

Just passing on what I was told like, no-one go crackers cos I don't want to be responsible for anyone ending up on the street :lol:

I can only assume someone's come in his shop and stuck a load of cash on it claiming ITK.

Just passing on what I was told like, no-one go crackers cos I don't want to be responsible for anyone ending up on the street :lol:

I can only assume someone's come in his shop and stuck a load of cash on it claiming ITK.

Prices will be way down now in anyway.

If your stupid enough to be betting silly money on what someone online has said then ending up on the street would only be a matter of time in anyway. I doubt anyone on here will be putting daft money on it.

Didn't Robbie Savage mention something about Clark being ideal for the Wolves job on MOTD last night?