Newcastle United vs Watford - Pre Match Thread

Guest PJ87

Sends a bad message if CH drops Harewood or Loven after the goals last week. Man management would come in to play - they earned their place with their performance, simple as...

i remember keegan dropping mick quinn after scoring twice,nearly had a hat trick and was probably man of ther match.....................and it was the right decision.

Guest toonlass

I dreamed last night that we were still at 0-0 after 88 minutes against these.

Bearing that in mind I think we will beat them 2-1.

I go to every game now thinking anything can happen, there is just no knowing anymore.

Given that at home we're scoring just under 2 a game, conceding half a goal a game, and are unbeaten with 7 out of 9 of them wins, I think you're going a bit over-the-top there. :lol:

Kna just low expectations I find it the best way these days, its looking at our form and building your hopes up that will make it feel worse if we don't win.

Obviously it hardly ever pans out that way but it means saturdays bench is likely to be the strongest in the championship by far.

What if Barnsley have Odejayi and Moore on the bench? What then, eh?

Think your missing my point mate. Of course there are times, like United recently, where the bench has been very strong (Rooney, Owen, Carrick) but they would be replacing players who are of lesser ability than themselves. What I was trying to say is that its good to see that we now have a fairly strong 20 odd, any of whom could justify their place in the starting XI.

WTF  :rant:

Oh go on then 5-0 thrashing we will take it to the max... Jonas will get his 2nd of the season. Nile will come on at 4-0 and get his first with a 20 yard rocket.

:celb:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2qt8vh2.jpg

Think your missing my point mate. Of course there are times, like United recently, where the bench has been very strong (Rooney, Owen, Carrick) but they would be replacing players who are of lesser ability than themselves. What I was trying to say is that its good to see that we now have a fairly strong 20 odd, any of whom could justify their place in the starting XI.

??

Obviously it hardly ever pans out that way but it means saturdays bench is likely to be the strongest in the championship by far.

What if Barnsley have Odejayi and Moore on the bench? What then, eh?

??

Why are you calling Manchester United "United" when there are several others United's, for example Newcastle United.

Your predictions on the whole are wrong. We'll score... but also concede. I think you'll snatch it though; I hope we do ourselves justice but are likely to be humbled by the sheer size etc. of the ground.

Guest Roger Kint

Your predictions on the whole are wrong. We'll score... but also concede. I think you'll snatch it though; I hope we do ourselves justice but are likely to be humbled by the sheer size etc. of the ground.

Just like Saturday? ???

Just like Saturday? ???

We missed a pen on Saturday, we usually score, we're decent going forward but rather susceptible at the back.