Barnsley vs Newcastle United pre-match thread

Stifler

jesus christ that forum is awful, its lay out, the fact that they have a thread called "are we a bigger club than newcastle", everything is wrong with it.  :lol:

that board is fucking shocking. FFs man it should carry a warining , ive been drinking ye knaa,its note safe. its just stupid.

just had a scout on the Barnsley forum, reckon we're deluded and gona turn us over

They're all the fucking same. And I don't think we've been playing all that great.

Worth remembering that our fixtures are like a cup final for all these teams which makes it a bit harder to play flowing football. Interesting how the teams who raise their games against us go on to lose to lesser sides when they're not pumped on adrenaline.

Guest Heneage

I f*** kids.

Wrong thread mate.

I couldn't find the "Things you are supposed to think are s*** but you think are great" thread.

Well you sucked all the fun out of that joke didn't you.

I f*** kids.

Wrong thread mate.

I couldn't find the "Things you are supposed to think are s*** but you think are great" thread.

I'm fat, I get hungry, what can I say?

Difficult game. Mark Robins seems to have made an impressive start. The foreign players they have also look like they're contributing well, Hammill looks a decent player aswell.

We played them recently, they were pretty shit tbh.

Guest Heneage

I f*** kids.

Wrong thread mate.

Nothing would be a good start.

I f*** kids.

Wrong thread mate.

Nothing would be a good start.

OOOOOOooooOOOOOO

Saucer of milk?  :lol: