Pancrate   Smith   Nolan   Jonas

Shola   Harewood

I'll go with:

Harper

Ryan Taylor  Steven Taylor  Coloccini  Enrique

Pancrate  Smith  Butt  Jonas

Nolan

Carroll

"Nicky was magnificent against Coventry," Chris told nufcTV.

"He's had a couple of injuries this season which is unusual for Nicky, and, of course, the form of Alan Smith has also kept him out at times.

"But he came back in and I thought he was excellent.

"You need that type of character away from home and he is an important player for us in those types of game.

"He's played in a few away games now where we've won narrowly and in each of them he's been key."

Looks like he might get another game. Smith being mentioned as keeping him out suggests that he'll be replacing him this time.

"Nicky was magnificent against Coventry," Chris told nufcTV.

"He's had a couple of injuries this season which is unusual for Nicky, and, of course, the form of Alan Smith has also kept him out at times.

"But he came back in and I thought he was excellent.

"You need that type of character away from home and he is an important player for us in those types of game.

"He's played in a few away games now where we've won narrowly and in each of them he's been key."

Looks like he might get another game. Smith being mentioned as keeping him out suggests that he'll be replacing him this time.

FFS Chis! stop kissing this guys ass hes shocking

Surely he'll have to rest Butt? He can't be playing Wednesday/Saturday.

havent you heard?

Butt is fit like a 24 year old corpse.

You'd missed something from the end of your sentence but I’ve sorted it for you.

What's up with Simpson, Elma?

Not sure..think it may be tactical and we'll see him on the bench. Personally I think with Carroll upfront and a decent amount of height in the side having Ryan Taylor in just for set pieces is worth it. Maybe Hughton thinks the same?

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Fabrice Pancrate, Nicky Butt ©, Alan Smith, Jonas Gutierrez, Kevin Nolan, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Zurab Khizanishvili, Marlon Harewood, Danny Simpson, Nile Ranger, Peter Lovenkrands, Shola Ameobi

official

4 fucking strikers on the bench? All 4 of which have fucking scored in recent games!! Crazy! Not to mention starting a 35 year old who is probably knackered after the match 3 days ago. I can see this being our first defeat in ages. Im stunned we dont have 2 strikers up front as well, the only reasoning behind this is that Hughton will simply not drop Butt, and he knows he must start Nolan.