Barnsley vs Newcastle United pre-match thread

Stifler

this has all the signs of one of those special pre christmas away games when the away end is 7000+ and jumping. proper party. they are extra special in promotion seasons.

To all those going, have a Great time, im a jelous old cunt.

Guest Milburnthedog

My little lads 1st away game. He hasn't a clue what it'll be like at all. Just hope it lives up to expectation.

7,000 of us there he'll love it. :)

I hope so, I remember mine. 1977 Easter, mackems away 2-2 draw, brilliant stuff coming back fro 2-0 down.

He's getting excited and wondering if it'll be much different than a home game  :rolleyes:

just had a scout on the Barnsley forum, reckon we're deluded and gona turn us over

Just what is it that makes us deluded like? The fact that we're 7 points clear of second place, the seven consecutive wins or our 7000 away supporters?

There's a lot of sevens in that point btw O0

Guest sicko2ndbest

Harper

Simpson   Taylor   Coloccini   El Buffalo

Pancrate   Smith   Nolan   Jonas

Shola   Harewood

No way should Harewood start ahead of Lövenkrands IMO.

You obviously werent at the game on wednesday

just had a scout on the Barnsley forum, reckon we're deluded and gona turn us over

They're all the f***ing same. And I don't think we've been playing all that great.

Bet they have the cliched thought that Enrique is our weak link and that whoever their right winger is will run rings round him as well :lol:

Just what is it that makes us deluded like? The fact that we're 7 points clear of second place, the seven consecutive wins or our 7000 away supporters?

There's a lot of sevens in that point btw O0

we only imagine 43000 at home games. :laugh:

They're all the f***ing same. And I don't think we've been playing all that great.

Indeed.  I think personally we have been playing at a half arsed tempo all season, and no where near to how well we can play...but this is ok in a way, its a good thing as we'll be less tired as the season progresses.  

How the hell they can think they will turn us over is beyond me....top of the league without trying, 7 points clear and the best defence in the country (i think?).  

Any I have zero confidence that we will win...that way I cant be dissapointed when we don't.

Plus yours truely, JINX fucking boy, is going.

Apologies again.

They're all the fucking same. And I don't think we've been playing all that great.

You are going to get beaten sooner or later, when one opposition striker suddenly finds a rich vein of form. I felt confident of us 'giving you a game' and having a good chance (which by all accounts we did, to an extent), so I don't think it's wrong for any other team in this division to feel the same tbh. They're not going to go into every game saying 'we're gan fukken loose like', are they?

You are going to get beaten sooner or later, when one opposition striker suddenly finds a rich vein of form. I felt confident of us 'giving you a game' and having a good chance (which by all accounts we did, to an extent), so I don't think it's wrong for any other team in this division to feel the same tbh. They're not going to go into every game saying 'we're gan fukken loose like', are they?

why not, we did the last couple of seasons.

Guest The_Scoreboard

could you link please, i often like a look at the oppos forums before we play them.

some banter on here mate, although put some shades on - started to knack my eyes after a couple of threads :coolsmiley:

http://www.barnsleyfc.org.uk/bbs/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=1

could you link please, i often like a look at the oppos forums before we play them.

some banter on here mate, although put some shades on - started to knack my eyes after a couple fo threads :coolsmiley:

cheers

edit. i'm taking that cheers back as that is an awful style of board. i can't make sense of it. any others ?

some banter on here mate, although put some shades on - started to knack my eyes after a couple fo threads :coolsmiley:

cheers

edit. i'm taking that cheers back as that is an awful style of board. i can't make sense of it. any others ?

Top right there's a drop down box, change it to flat and it makes it a bit less shit.

cheers

Top right there's a drop down box, change it to flat and it makes it a bit less s***.

:thup: